Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

75 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. worrior and rouge are best and wizard is HORRABLE!

2. this is hard, anyone know some cheats?

3. Budder Apples // February 6, 2013 at 7:06 pm // Reply

The beastly mace is awesome!

4. the demon ape is hard

5. i agree. they also have more people to chose from. and make more levels

6. hard to load but i got awesome powers for rogue and beat the game! Thank you, Rogue Master. Over all, this game is AWESOMESAUCE!

7. Cake the Baker // February 4, 2013 at 10:48 am // Reply

I got to level 3. anyone else get any higher?

8. ThatGuyWhoCamps // February 3, 2013 at 8:02 pm // Reply

this game is teribble

9. good game.

10. the theif looks like the coolist

11. Bandit is the best.

12. to cool

13. agreed

14. Thief Master // January 26, 2013 at 8:41 pm // Reply

Thief is the only goodcharacter I’ve found. Wizards are too weak and fighters are plain cheep. If you want to be a good player, choose thief(rogue)

15. this game is rad

16. ya that would be rad i think they should put a fire wolf if yall think so to tell me

17. Minecraft chicken // January 25, 2013 at 10:55 pm // Reply

sweet

18. the super epic person // January 25, 2013 at 11:04 am // Reply

This game is just like the legend of zelda link’s awakening for the old gameboy color anyone who has palyed that game reply to this

19. AWESOME!! wizard rules!!

20. i agree

21. it wont load……

22. i havent played this game yet

23. I got swarmed by 2 deaman apes, 2 blackwidows, and 3 domanatix!

24. I invented a mini-game ‘How much loot can you get without dieing. Only fite if you are srouded. You may only use spells to fite.

25. If possible, get fireball, charm monster, fear, polymorph, and teleport. Also get reveal map and use at beginning of the level so you can easily find chests.

• No the better method(my preffered method)is to have 2 vanishes so I can always be invisible and then use 2 different speels like a ranged spell such as fireball and one that will enchance my ability such as heal

BTW I use the rogue

26. This is just like the tournament game on nitrome!

27. THIS IS AWESOME!!!NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!Who is you favorite class???

28. i just started playing yet the game wont load

29. have you noticed that some of boys life’s games are pretty much some other game but edited in boys life form? for example: Perdo’s space adventure 2 is an edited version of “robot wants kitty” have you noticed it’s the same map? sorry if this is long im just saying my thoughts. P.S THIS GAME ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. Killed by a pesky wolf spider. The nerve!

31. me four

32. not me.

33. dark dungeon is cool

34. lloyd is gold ninja! // January 3, 2013 at 12:36 pm // Reply

i cant play the game on my dads tablet, but i beat it on my computer!

35. THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. What is the money for, any place to spend it?

37. master chief // January 1, 2013 at 5:47 pm // Reply

i got a wizard. level: OVER 9000!

38. its basically just dungeons and dragons….

39. Best game from Boyslife by far! Purely superb. Combines action and puzzles to make an amazing game that I give 5 stars! Boyslife should consider making it an app, cause I would definitely buy it! 🙂

40. Warrior rule

41. lvl7! on wizard

42. lvl 10 thief floor 9
    EPIC game

43. i think its fun

44. moorsesimeon666 // December 28, 2012 at 1:51 pm // Reply

I pass the whole game

45. awesome

46. things get good in floor 5. Floor 6 is HARD! there are things like air elementeral and sorcery elmenteral.

47. AWESOME

48. i think they should make a new dark dogen and put a chest on the screen and if you clik on it it brings you to a store wear you spend gold