Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

1,210 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. cheesehorse101 // April 1, 2013 at 8:28 pm // Reply

ROGUE IS THE COMPLETE AWESOMEST 1!

2. i beat the game!!! defeated minatour dude!!! awesome!!!

3. what are hotkeys

4. meepmaster // March 31, 2013 at 8:10 pm // Reply

love this game so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. shard the metal sonic // March 31, 2013 at 10:48 am // Reply

I got double elementalballed on floor 7 and died

6. how many flors r there and what do they look like.this game rocks like mine craft

7. beat the game with a theif! what now!

8. Awesome!

9. i got to floor 7 and died.

10. Not bad

11. Gandalf the white // March 25, 2013 at 7:32 pm // Reply

This game is BOSS. No doubt about it

12. epic

13. 48 coins,floor 8,level 9. No joke, No lie!

14. floor7,level8

15. legodood29 // March 23, 2013 at 7:02 am // Reply

too many dragons on 2nd floor!!!!!!!!!!

16. legodood29 // March 23, 2013 at 6:56 am // Reply

i keep getting killed on the 2nd floor by dragons and spiders.

17. dr.elmo in your dreams // March 20, 2013 at 7:26 pm // Reply

beat the game with the warrior. very fun. it is a very very very fun game it is quite a swell game, lets play it again and you will see that it is a fun family.

18. It is awesome in every way except one: why wont it let me choose whether to keep something or get rid of it

19. i love this game it is so boss

20. i got to the 6th floor

21. i got to floor 7 level 8

22. Beat it with wizard it very fun please make more like these! (What coins for?)

23. it wont let me play.

24. floor 7 died

25. I GOT TO FLOOR 6

26. Here’s a tip: being a wizard is boss. I found that using fireball on all enemies, granted it’s ready is a great plan. I also found that if they survive that then you should fear them away and then cast fireball. the wizard’s high spirit helps the cool down time

27. I think they should add a bit of a storyline to it. It’s good, but it’s missing a little something. I also want shops to use the coins that would be scattered around the levels and I also would like more characters, abilities, levels, monsters, and equipment.

28. What are coins used for.

29. got to level 4 floor 4 and then died

30. liketotallyawsome // February 27, 2013 at 7:01 pm // Reply

MORE LEVELS NOW( and characters)like archer and ninja.

31. It will not let me play this game,What should I do?

32. What does no flash content available mean?

33. got 2 level 4. ya, what r the coins for. will some ask the game guru about that and the of the game? cause it’s awesome, like across between final fantasy and survival arcade games.

34. VERY FUN GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. I GOT TO LEVEL 5!! and 25 gold coins…

36. The BEST game on here. one of my favorites, but still… needs to be more survival like and would like more of these!

37. TOO BLOODY!!!

38. Like MineCraft

39. zestytwinkie // February 16, 2013 at 2:03 am // Reply

again like i said about tanks they should more levels,features,and characters

40. ALL HAIL DARK DUNGEON

41. infectedzombie // February 14, 2013 at 9:06 pm // Reply

its a good game. it would be better if you could save it though.

42. I have no favorite but wizard is cool

43. this game is ausome

44. How many levels are there?

45. I got to level 7 floor 6. I even got most of the supplise and even beat an ape and black widow with ease

46. me lik wzrd bst

47. yeah, what ARE gold coins used for?

48. What is the point of gold coins?

49. Wizard is best because he can attack from a distance. I beat the game without being defeated at all.

50. my favorate class is “warrior.” just saying. dont get mad at me