Pee Wee’s Archery Challenge

No Flash content available

25 Comments on Pee Wee’s Archery Challenge

1. Not2be4gotten // April 1, 2007 at 4:47 pm // Reply

I scored 140. I rate this game a 4 1/2 out of five.

2. got to ten then lost.

3. This game is hard. I like it!

4. Hey I h8 math, I ope your name doesn’t mean you don’t like math!

5. dudeinblack // April 1, 2007 at 1:07 pm // Reply

my best is 245 on medium

6. purty good!

7. dudeinblack // April 1, 2007 at 12:06 pm // Reply

this game is fun but the target should move

thatwould be hard. i got 145 my first try

8. too easy @ first then gets hard

9. monkeybutt // April 1, 2007 at 10:28 am // Reply

this game is hard.

10. adam012159 // April 1, 2007 at 9:44 am // Reply

I love this awsome game!

Made it to level 8!

11. I GOT TO LEVEL SEVEN

12. I got 148 that is my best yall are pretty good

13. i won with 201 points beat that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. level 9 got me every time but it was a fun game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Dang you guys are good i only finished with 135 poits!

16. similar to balloon challenge, pretty fun.😀

17. Cool! 201!

18. Lvl:4 33:pts, Thats Me!

Fun Game

19. Pee Wee Harris // March 31, 2007 at 2:23 pm // Reply

I aged ten years playing this game

20. Jiggity Jig // March 31, 2007 at 1:05 pm // Reply

THis clock is WRONG . YAY the clock is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha

21. Jiggity Jig // March 31, 2007 at 1:04 pm // Reply

I don’t care what your score is as long as it doesn’t beat my

22. Jiggity Jig // March 31, 2007 at 1:02 pm // Reply

I aged ten years playing this game (schyc) (this is probobly spelled WRONG) WHo Cares. yay i can’t spell!

23. Sadn'colddog // March 31, 2007 at 12:37 pm // Reply

i hate those moving walls!!! They made me scream and blow up my eyeballs!!! I hate those swinging bags too!!!

24. 287 on hard