Pee Wee’s Archery Challenge

No Flash content available

2,752 Comments on Pee Wee’s Archery Challenge

1. I got 222! My favorite level is #7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Hard level, I lost on 8! Ya’ll are good! I had 97.

Med I won w/ 137!

3. I got 905 points yay

4. this game is to easy

5. aab doug woodins friend // April 13, 2007 at 7:26 pm // Reply

I beat it YAY!!!

6. AWESOME I GOT 287 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. caspian991 // April 13, 2007 at 2:34 pm // Reply

Cool i got 137. level 7 is the best!

8. Powershooter // April 12, 2007 at 10:49 pm // Reply

Guys, there is more than one way to make smilies :) :-)

9. you should get at least one life

10. i WON I WON the wwhhhooleeeeee thing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

11. 101!!!

12. 101 baby

13. To bad everybody i got 3000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Dear mr cheese, you make smilys by pressing :, -, and ).

15. star war's BIGGEST FAN // April 11, 2007 at 6:01 pm // Reply

TO:CADSTER FROM:STAR WAR’s BIGGEST FAN WELL,I BEAT EVERY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. I WON!I WON!

17. It was the best game ever!

18. I win! I win!

19. It’s fuuuunnnn and I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. this is my MOST favrite game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it’s easy to beat to!$$$$$$$$

21. i cant get past level 4 on medium with that board hanging above the target

22. Powershooter // April 9, 2007 at 5:42 pm // Reply

COOL GUY: Really funny.

23. i beat the game

24. me no likey

25. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Its a little hard, but its fun!!

I like it anyway.

26. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Its a little hard, but its fun!!

27. This games cool.I got to level 8!! One thing Pee Wee’s god at is archery.

28. This games cool.I got to level 8!!

29. i got 152

30. i like this game

31. this game rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssss

32. Powershooter // April 9, 2007 at 10:16 am // Reply

It’s pretty good. BOYSCOUT MANIAC LISTEN UP! Practice,practice, practice. Oh, and percetion helps a lot.

33. i got 765

34. thess game rocks

35. mrcheese, You a colon then an end quotation next to each other, then when you submit it, it turns into a smiley face.

36. lil'mike\z king // April 8, 2007 at 1:44 pm // Reply

lvl 10 rox. got 165 points. Brick walls=arrrgh!

37. i got 390

38. Awsome game i won with 122 points yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. i am 4 years old i won on easy it is graet

40. it … is….. soooooo……………….AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

41. vikingsdude // April 7, 2007 at 1:36 pm // Reply

I GOT 68 POINTS AND MADE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE END

42. Oh yeah 305 beat that

43. I WON the game!

44. Gr8 game BL

45. Super-Game-Killer // April 6, 2007 at 7:59 pm // Reply

Wow you guys are good my best score is level three

46. Great game BL!

47. bob the pizza guy // April 6, 2007 at 5:08 pm // Reply

yahhhh!!!!!!!! 700 baby

48. I love this;I Always win!

49. Like, I won It Baby!