Pinewood Derby game

More pinewood derby fun:

More Pinewood Derby Fun

50 Comments on Pinewood Derby game

1. Joe moe, I hated it because the turns are too sharp to handle, my car can’t make them without crashing into another care or into the annoying yellow cones.

2. I made it to the wolf run. If you hated it tell me why!

3. sean the dog 11 // March 27, 2007 at 7:27 pm // Reply

the second level is kind of hard but then again that could just be me. and I do not understand those guys always complaining about the game I really loved the game.

4. ha ha!! Pathetic graphics! But I know that I would never be able to create a game like that so I won’t critizise, BL Rocks!!

5. I DOUBT people actuallly mean they’re good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Eagle Scout // March 24, 2007 at 8:22 am // Reply

Oh, and vcu won haha duke fans, Duke is still better!

7. The Eagle Scout // March 24, 2007 at 8:21 am // Reply

😦 This game is terrible! The other cars don’t slow down when they hit us. 😦

8. woooohooooooooooooo // March 21, 2007 at 7:07 pm // Reply

this game is aaaaaaaaaaa blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I didn’t like it at all

10. I can only move nowhere or too far. I don’t think this game is very fair.

11. Anthony goold // March 19, 2007 at 3:08 pm // Reply

wow this is cool game

12. great level 12 is super hard

13. not fun

14. I LIKE PIZZA // March 18, 2007 at 4:47 pm // Reply

The first level is really easy but the second is kind of hard

15. ORANGE CONES BAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. THERE IS NO CONTROL AND THE YELLOW CONES GET IN THE WAY. GOOD GAME FO LITTLE KIDS BUT NOT ME

17. has bad turning when on the side, but rocks.

18. it reminds me of pole position but alot harder. cool people the boys life guys worked hard on this game

19. Cool, but bad graphics

20. I represent 317 // March 16, 2007 at 5:27 pm // Reply

I like this game

21. vcu won haha duke fans // March 16, 2007 at 3:48 pm // Reply

VCU WON

22. vcu won haha duke fans // March 16, 2007 at 3:47 pm // Reply

THE GAME IS COOL BUT NEEDS MORE GRAFFICS

IT WAS OK AND THE ORANGE THING NEED TO GO. HAHA DUKE FANS

23. i just want to play

24. Lightning95 // March 15, 2007 at 6:30 am // Reply

This game is mad fun. Hard to keep car centered.

25. hard

26. It’s hard

27. We should have more of the car to design.

28. my brother told me about it and i got really excited but when i actually played it it was a total snooze fest. you should be able to customize it more and the graphics are terrible. I totally hated it so much!!!!!!! )-:

29. It was cool!

30. I like you can pick colors.

31. We should be allowed to hit other cars….THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF RACING!…..(DUH)

32. This game is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!

33. this game is …. odd but it is cool

34. cool

35. sweet game

36. I made it to level 10

37. It gets boring after a while. I made it to level 9.And i agree with dude!

38. HARD! BUT FUN!!!!

39. This game is hard, and you need to be able to draw on your car or somthin when your costomize it.

40. level 3 is hard but it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. There’s too many orange things on the side of the road. They get in the way.

42. This is truely awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. This game is very challenging.

44. This game is awesome!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!! Cool.

45. Cool game. Could use some work on the graphics, though.

46. WHAT?!?!?!!!!!! I had no control over the car. I’m sorry, but I am not impressed. The car designing was neat though.

47. this is coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

48. this is so cool

49. Your website is really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)