Pinewood Derby game

More pinewood derby fun:

25 Comments on Pinewood Derby game

1. Joe moe, I hated it because the turns are too sharp to handle, my car can’t make them without crashing into another care or into the annoying yellow cones.

2. I made it to the wolf run. If you hated it tell me why!

3. sean the dog 11 // March 27, 2007 at 7:27 pm // Reply

the second level is kind of hard but then again that could just be me. and I do not understand those guys always complaining about the game I really loved the game.

4. ha ha!! Pathetic graphics! But I know that I would never be able to create a game like that so I won’t critizise, BL Rocks!!

5. I DOUBT people actuallly mean they’re good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Eagle Scout // March 24, 2007 at 8:22 am // Reply

Oh, and vcu won haha duke fans, Duke is still better!

7. The Eagle Scout // March 24, 2007 at 8:21 am // Reply

:( This game is terrible! The other cars don’t slow down when they hit us. :(

8. woooohooooooooooooo // March 21, 2007 at 7:07 pm // Reply

this game is aaaaaaaaaaa blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I didn’t like it at all

10. I can only move nowhere or too far. I don’t think this game is very fair.

11. Anthony goold // March 19, 2007 at 3:08 pm // Reply

wow this is cool game

12. great level 12 is super hard

13. not fun

14. I LIKE PIZZA // March 18, 2007 at 4:47 pm // Reply

The first level is really easy but the second is kind of hard

15. ORANGE CONES BAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. THERE IS NO CONTROL AND THE YELLOW CONES GET IN THE WAY. GOOD GAME FO LITTLE KIDS BUT NOT ME

17. has bad turning when on the side, but rocks.

18. it reminds me of pole position but alot harder. cool people the boys life guys worked hard on this game

19. Cool, but bad graphics

20. I represent 317 // March 16, 2007 at 5:27 pm // Reply

I like this game

21. vcu won haha duke fans // March 16, 2007 at 3:48 pm // Reply

VCU WON

22. vcu won haha duke fans // March 16, 2007 at 3:47 pm // Reply

THE GAME IS COOL BUT NEEDS MORE GRAFFICS

IT WAS OK AND THE ORANGE THING NEED TO GO. HAHA DUKE FANS

23. i just want to play

24. Lightning95 // March 15, 2007 at 6:30 am // Reply

This game is mad fun. Hard to keep car centered.

1 2 3 4 41