Pinewood Derby game

More pinewood derby fun:

1,136 Comments on Pinewood Derby game

1. tractor boyih // April 9, 2007 at 9:30 am // Reply

THIS GAME IS CO AWESOME,I’M GONNA TELL MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

2. to me the game is complicated.

3. fun but challenging

4. popcorn nerd // April 7, 2007 at 9:02 pm // Reply

my score was 1000 at the end of the game

5. I thought the game would be so fun, but I was wrong. Not many car designs and hard to control the car.

6. I love the game! I got up to level 3. The purple is a little too fast for me though!

7. all i get is either 400 or 500

8. i got to level 2:)

9. this steering is very poor and the objective is harder.but still a very very very very very very very fun game

10. i love the pinewood derby at my school. i always win like here its awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

11. Cool game yet Ihad trouble on the turns I made to the Wolf trail.

12. I LIKE PIE // April 6, 2007 at 6:13 pm // Reply

its very hard. cool music!

13. Not Good.

14. lexi i am a girl // April 6, 2007 at 1:32 pm // Reply

i won the game

15. TO VCU WON HAHA DUKE FANS:

DUKE IS BETTER THAN VCU=P

16. lvl 1 is easy but i always lose on lvl 2!!!

17. Got to bear pass level;3 score;1300

18. iwon it easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. J2000, your right! I don’t like it!

20. horrible, no control of the car, and bad graphics

21. LEVEL2 IS SO HARD!!!!

22. turning is way 2 hard……but custimizing was fun.

23. pirate-eye-joe! // April 4, 2007 at 1:56 pm // Reply

I like this game, but i still cant get past the bear pass level, it has way too many turns for me to handle.

24. it stinks

25. I got to bear.

26. 900dogsrandy // April 3, 2007 at 6:46 pm // Reply

Level Two Is REALLY HARD!

27. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz // April 3, 2007 at 3:04 pm // Reply

IT REALLY rocks ABOVE all THE GAMES. I’m a girl with my brother and we love the pinewood derby game the best!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. i think the game was fun

29. the game was not very fun

30. i dont like the game

31. I think this game is the worst game i ever!!!!!!!!!!!! also the controls wher to hard

32. This game is lots of fun but you should be able to design the car more

33. i made it to level 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

34. It gives you lot of callenge!

35. It gives you callenge!

36. level two is hard!

37. controls were not good

38. Exterminator // April 2, 2007 at 5:06 pm // Reply

I give 4/10. turning to hard when your in the cones.

39. i-love-my-life-cereal // April 2, 2007 at 4:30 pm // Reply

dis game be stupided cause the handiling is bad and thoose stuipided cones

40. if you haif to chet!

41. i think this game is sweet! but i cant pass level 2

42. Not2be4gotten // April 1, 2007 at 3:19 pm // Reply

LET ME THROUGH YA STINKIN’ CARS. (please).

43. Not2be4gotten // April 1, 2007 at 3:10 pm // Reply

Trippy3, how did you get to level 3?

44. KITTYKITTY // March 31, 2007 at 3:49 pm // Reply

2 WORDS:CAR DISIGN

45. I got to leve 90

46. you are to fast for me and i don,t like you

47. You are to fast for me

48. cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

49. I wish that we collide cars!

N.A.S.C.A.R.raceing

50. Mathmagian // March 29, 2007 at 8:55 am // Reply

I have not played it yet but it looks fun

1 2 3 4 21