Pinewood Derby game

More pinewood derby fun:

1,136 Comments on Pinewood Derby game

1. This game is totally epic!

2. I HATE THIS GAME SO MUCH U ALWAYS GET LAST PLACE

3. gamecritic101 // December 17, 2013 at 4:28 pm // Reply

mmm.. kind of cheesy.. I think this game is a bit to old, not enough action..

4. It stinks!!

5. i like this game.It’s very very fun to me.

6. too glitchy

7. love love love love love love love it good job whoevermade this asome gam

8. horrible

9. zoomsuper // June 6, 2013 at 6:25 pm // Reply

SO HARD >:(

10. its o.k

11. Winner D // May 3, 2013 at 4:12 pm // Reply

This game deosn’t work.

12. I DON`T KNOW WHY I PLAYED IT!

13. I DON`T KNOW WHY THEY INVENTED THIS
    GAME!

14. HATE IT i think I will stick to MAD PLANET!!!

15. It is awesome

16. 500 8(

17. It is ok but not good

18. It is real!!!

19. it is hard to control

20. WOW!!!

21. boss game

22. This is hard. I’m going to a different game.

23. I dont like this game . I lose all the time.

24. akaHarryPotter // December 5, 2012 at 11:47 am // Reply

It’s ok.

25. I GOT TO WOLF CREEK LAST LEVEL AND OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. i agree.

27. I made it to the bear pass, 1400 points.

28. Are you sure?

29. Guy with a brain // October 8, 2012 at 2:39 pm // Reply

I agree!

30. The cars are really fast.

31. LOVE IT!!!!!

32. I don’t think I’ll ever play this game again. I’ll stick with Pee Wee’s marble blaster.

33. do not like it my score was 650

34. Love it; play it every day..!

35. hate this game.

36. TopPlayer65 // August 24, 2012 at 6:02 pm // Reply

Terrible game. DO NOT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. Horrible game

38. worst game ever

39. could use some work

40. The worst game

41. I like that you can customize the color of your car, but you should be able to put weights, paints, and stickers on it.

42. Fun game, but I think it should be controlled by the arrow keys: Up for speed. Down for slow. Right for right. Left for left.

43. it would be better if controlled with arrow keys instead

44. i hate it its terrible game

45. BORING

46. hard.

47. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. IT IS THE WORST GAME EVER ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 18 19 20 21