Pinewood Derby game

More pinewood derby fun:

25 Comments on Pinewood Derby game

1. 900dogsrandy // April 3, 2007 at 6:46 pm // Reply

Level Two Is REALLY HARD!

2. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz // April 3, 2007 at 3:04 pm // Reply

IT REALLY rocks ABOVE all THE GAMES. I’m a girl with my brother and we love the pinewood derby game the best!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. i think the game was fun

4. the game was not very fun

5. i dont like the game

6. I think this game is the worst game i ever!!!!!!!!!!!! also the controls wher to hard

7. This game is lots of fun but you should be able to design the car more

8. i made it to level 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

9. It gives you lot of callenge!

10. It gives you callenge!

11. level two is hard!

12. controls were not good

13. Exterminator // April 2, 2007 at 5:06 pm // Reply

I give 4/10. turning to hard when your in the cones.

14. i-love-my-life-cereal // April 2, 2007 at 4:30 pm // Reply

dis game be stupided cause the handiling is bad and thoose stuipided cones

15. if you haif to chet!

16. i think this game is sweet! but i cant pass level 2

17. Not2be4gotten // April 1, 2007 at 3:19 pm // Reply

LET ME THROUGH YA STINKIN’ CARS. (please).

18. Not2be4gotten // April 1, 2007 at 3:10 pm // Reply

Trippy3, how did you get to level 3?

19. KITTYKITTY // March 31, 2007 at 3:49 pm // Reply

2 WORDS:CAR DISIGN

20. I got to leve 90

21. you are to fast for me and i don,t like you

22. You are to fast for me

23. cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

24. I wish that we collide cars!

N.A.S.C.A.R.raceing

25. Mathmagian // March 29, 2007 at 8:55 am // Reply

I have not played it yet but it looks fun