Cub Scout Skateboarding

400 Comments on Cub Scout Skateboarding

1. i also agre with soccerstud

2. i do not agree with any of u don’t u get the game u go fast then wreak

3. i agree with soccerstud

4. This is too easy

5. Got to level 7 easily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Jedi Master Dude // June 10, 2007 at 6:54 am // Reply

OK, It was REALLY easy.

7. Jedi Master Dude // June 10, 2007 at 6:54 am // Reply

It’s pretty easy.

8. nobodycares // June 8, 2007 at 11:44 am // Reply

worst game ever

if you like it you,re weird like me

9. hi

10. ultimaster // June 7, 2007 at 1:38 pm // Reply

can he blink??

11. metalsonic // June 5, 2007 at 7:37 am // Reply

i agree with helper!

12. I love this game! (But I will have to get use to it)

13. soccerstud // June 3, 2007 at 9:31 pm // Reply

this game is dumb!!1

14. how was it? I was asleep

15. I hate this game!!!!!!!!!!! it’s dumb!!!!!!!!

16. husker boy // June 1, 2007 at 6:33 pm // Reply

its oK

17. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ… Oh sorry this game is sooooooooooooooo BORING!

18. IT IS SO DUMB :-/

19. i agree w/ big boss.

20. spaypaint // May 22, 2007 at 8:06 pm // Reply

its weird how he keep staring at you.

21. Dude this is such a dumb game!!!!!!!!!

22. to esy

23. well,if you cant do any tricks on a skate boarding game then its dumb dawg!

24. this game is cool

25. Dude,your wrong

26. Powershooter // May 10, 2007 at 7:52 pm // Reply

Frannyshorts: So? It’s fun!

27. dudes, this game is boring

28. I aggree with Franny shorts.

29. Big boss // May 6, 2007 at 7:02 pm // Reply

I’m not good at

30. Fannyshorts Says: // May 4, 2007 at 4:19 pm // Reply

The stupidist thing about playing this game is when you want to read what everyone says so you scroll down and start reading everything. Meanwhile, you keep dieing in the game and you lose! This is more like a chatroom than a place where you can post your comments, just to let you know.

31. I probably look stupid saying this, but this is the hardest game on the website.

32. This IS the EASIEST game EVER!!!

33. Hi! How r u?

nice site!

34. I got up to level 4 with 356 pts.

35. Pi= 3.1415926535897... // April 28, 2007 at 7:42 am // Reply

Wait… There’s more than one level?? In that case, I did horrible. :-(

36. I got to level 7 with 435 pones

37. i got to level 10 w/ my friend david w00t for me hee hee

38. I GOT TO LEVEL 4 WITH 404 POINTS.

39. kingfisher // April 21, 2007 at 2:32 pm // Reply

I thought it was fun

40. Good game

41. this game rocks i love to play it

42. All-AmericanRejectsfan // April 16, 2007 at 9:45 pm // Reply

Horrible Game.Should have been KEYS that may-ed you move!

43. It’s okay

44. Powershooter // April 16, 2007 at 12:07 am // Reply

Nice tip, STEALTHRABBIT, but what about in the few hours of the evening? Can you go outside then? And are you awake enough to do merit badges? You are a good scout at heart, taking it into consideration,l but what SHOULD be pointed out is the question: IS THERE MORE BESIDES THIS ON THE INTERNET FOR YOU TO DO?

45. Stealthrabbit // April 15, 2007 at 9:34 pm // Reply

Sorry to say this, but if you made it to level 23 or higher, you have wa-hay-hay-HAY too much time on your hands. You could be working on requirements or merit badges. Or, just doing something outside. I spent this entire day doing stuff outside, in fact, I played ultimate frisbee for 6 hours collectivley today.

Get off the computer!

46. I got to 41 points in 2 levels!

47. Powershooter // April 13, 2007 at 7:37 pm // Reply

Level two, 56 points.

48. Dachsundlover // April 13, 2007 at 4:01 pm // Reply

Nice job MXD. I Made to level 23.

49. got to level 22. beat that.

1 2 3 4 8