Cub Scout Skateboarding

25 Comments on Cub Scout Skateboarding

1. Knotmaster // April 13, 2007 at 3:37 pm // Reply

Very Easy Game!!! Made it to level 25.

2. lost on level 5. love this game!!!!

3. Tottaly died at level 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Powershooter // April 9, 2007 at 6:03 pm // Reply

Hye STINKY SHOE: I don’t think you need to express yourself that much.

5. Powershooter // April 9, 2007 at 6:02 pm // Reply

I am always accidentaly jumping over the arrowheads! Maybe I’m going too fast:) By the way, don’t try jumping over trash cansūüė¶

6. I think it’s hard.

7. Stinky Shoe@00200 // April 7, 2007 at 1:27 pm // Reply

Dinkanduff don’t get to caught up with what the game says…… just play smooth.

8. Stinky Shoe@00200 // April 7, 2007 at 1:20 pm // Reply

I just keep falling down. Although I did get pretty far last time. See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. That game is so hard I mean like can not get past Level 1!!!!!!!!! But if it was easyier then I could get past Level 1!

10. AT FIRST IT IS HARD BUT NOW ITS EASY

11. spike, push space bar a few times and let go.focus on jumping.if you want to regain speed repeat process

12. this is a very cool game but i think a right minded wolf would not even consider trying these sidewalks.

13. THE GAME IS VERY FUN

14. Dudemaster // April 6, 2007 at 3:32 pm // Reply

????????????????????????? what’s up with this game>

15. Dinkandduff // April 6, 2007 at 11:45 am // Reply

“The sidewalks have been cleared”? more like they’ve been messed up! look at all the junk!

16. It is OK,but not the best

17. It was COOL!!!

18. It is hard.

19. i almost beat lvl 1

20. made it 2 lvl 21

21. ‘Kinda hard oh well.

G2G!

22. Its so easy. Just stay at the bottom of the screen and hold spacebar.

23. Jig Man its easy on a labtop!

24. byu's cool // April 2, 2007 at 3:47 pm // Reply

i don’t see how a wolf skateboards but its a great game

25. i like pie