Cub Scout Skateboarding

400 Comments on Cub Scout Skateboarding

1. king of nerds // September 15, 2007 at 7:56 am // Reply

I miss wolfy

2. Im with rapper no tricks, no fun

3. Hi

Hello, my compliments for your nice website!

Bye

4. 389!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. monkeysrule84 // September 8, 2007 at 12:27 pm // Reply

hard but fun

6. hey boomer my names bb

7. Hi

It is healthy, I shall come on your site more often, thank.

Bye

8. Gameman is my brother

9. I like dis game :)

10. the ex-terminator // September 3, 2007 at 2:12 pm // Reply

THIS GAME IS HARD!, well, not THAT hard, i got to level 11!, by the way, i think you guys should make a new cub scout skate boarding game with turns and up-grades like super speed or teleport! (tip: stay to the bottom.)

11. Gettysburg ROCKS // September 1, 2007 at 5:35 pm // Reply

I ‘m gone!

12. What’s da point? Ya can’t do tricks!!

13. I got to level 8 !

14. neo it’s easy

15. Corb level 5’s better

16. Hay jjay he can jump all right, he can jump tons of stuff.

17. its o.k.

18. Hi

Nice! Many thanks, easy to find helpful information. Good work.

Bye

19. 353!!!! Then I had to stop!!!! :~(

20. trukstander // August 19, 2007 at 5:49 pm // Reply

how do u get 2 da game!!!!

21. jjay clic i’m sorry i cant spell clic to jump

22. pengwin 231098 // August 14, 2007 at 7:03 pm // Reply

every one was kung fu skating(china music)

23. Recordholder101 // August 13, 2007 at 5:25 pm // Reply

295

24. This game is lame.

25. he can’t jump

26. dead eye steve Jr. // August 9, 2007 at 1:43 pm // Reply

this game isnt as good as the air planes, i bet dead eye steve agrees

27. awsome game

28. torokilopz // August 4, 2007 at 6:56 pm // Reply

Hello

very nice site! thanks!

G’night

29. worst game on the site

30. this was a fun game.

31. king of nerds // August 1, 2007 at 6:39 am // Reply

It is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard .The wolf needs to jump faster

32. I think the should jump faster

33. watermelon // July 27, 2007 at 2:54 pm // Reply

Even though I got to level 3, I was bored

34. This is so boring

35. Nice I got 465!!!!!

36. boygirl again and THIS gane is my new favrot

37. i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo BORD

38. this game is weird the wolf always stares at you how does he know where hes going?

39. rofovnifo // July 4, 2007 at 7:30 pm // Reply

Hi

Looks good! Very useful, good stuff. Good resources here. Thanks much!

G’night

40. This game is boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. hobbesfan // July 3, 2007 at 8:16 am // Reply

Game, dumb, weird !!!!!!!

Abca, you need a spell check!

42. this gam is dum!!! Da wolf is sooooo werd!!!!!! Get Rodney Mullen yo!!!!!

43. girlgetter12 // June 30, 2007 at 11:56 am // Reply

that was so ez all you haf 2 do is stay as far down as possible and hold spacebar. you don’t hit anything

44. It is sort of creepy that the guy always stares at you and he always crashes the exact ssame way. ALWAYS.

45. Not any more Bill! :)

46. hobbesfan, you missed here

47. I agree with husker boy o.k. Lets go Huskers

48. i agree with jo mo

49. mr.pancake // June 18, 2007 at 3:02 am // Reply

the noise wewewewewewewewewewewewewewew hahahahah.

1 2 3 4 5 8