Cub Scout Skateboarding

25 Comments on Cub Scout Skateboarding

1. Dude,your wrong

2. Powershooter // May 10, 2007 at 7:52 pm // Reply

Frannyshorts: So? It’s fun!

3. dudes, this game is boring

4. I aggree with Franny shorts.

5. Big boss // May 6, 2007 at 7:02 pm // Reply

I’m not good at

6. Fannyshorts Says: // May 4, 2007 at 4:19 pm // Reply

The stupidist thing about playing this game is when you want to read what everyone says so you scroll down and start reading everything. Meanwhile, you keep dieing in the game and you lose! This is more like a chatroom than a place where you can post your comments, just to let you know.

7. I probably look stupid saying this, but this is the hardest game on the website.

8. This IS the EASIEST game EVER!!!

9. Hi! How r u?

nice site!

10. I got up to level 4 with 356 pts.

11. Pi= 3.1415926535897... // April 28, 2007 at 7:42 am // Reply

Wait… There’s more than one level?? In that case, I did horrible.😦

12. I got to level 7 with 435 pones

13. i got to level 10 w/ my friend david w00t for me hee hee

14. I GOT TO LEVEL 4 WITH 404 POINTS.

15. kingfisher // April 21, 2007 at 2:32 pm // Reply

I thought it was fun

16. Good game

17. this game rocks i love to play it

18. All-AmericanRejectsfan // April 16, 2007 at 9:45 pm // Reply

Horrible Game.Should have been KEYS that may-ed you move!

19. It’s okay

20. Powershooter // April 16, 2007 at 12:07 am // Reply

Nice tip, STEALTHRABBIT, but what about in the few hours of the evening? Can you go outside then? And are you awake enough to do merit badges? You are a good scout at heart, taking it into consideration,l but what SHOULD be pointed out is the question: IS THERE MORE BESIDES THIS ON THE INTERNET FOR YOU TO DO?

21. Stealthrabbit // April 15, 2007 at 9:34 pm // Reply

Sorry to say this, but if you made it to level 23 or higher, you have wa-hay-hay-HAY too much time on your hands. You could be working on requirements or merit badges. Or, just doing something outside. I spent this entire day doing stuff outside, in fact, I played ultimate frisbee for 6 hours collectivley today.

Get off the computer!

22. I got to 41 points in 2 levels!

23. Powershooter // April 13, 2007 at 7:37 pm // Reply

Level two, 56 points.

24. Dachsundlover // April 13, 2007 at 4:01 pm // Reply

Nice job MXD. I Made to level 23.

25. got to level 22. beat that.