Dredd Speed and the Robot Rebellion

No Flash content available

Dredd Speed and the Robot Rebellion was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

42 Comments on Dredd Speed and the Robot Rebellion

1. i beat the game with
    1. nanroepair drown level 16
    2. heavy blobber level 15
    3.plasma cutter level 17
    4.crystalis pod levlel 15

2. I JUST MADE A NEW BLASTER! It looks the same though! HOW do I beat the bot with lasers?

3. It is so hard!!!! How do you get a new helmet????

4. what does the boss look like ?

5. To make an awesome headset: 1 crystal, 1 catalyst, 1 processor, and 1 plating. Enjoy!

6. Beat Level B-1 in 4:24!

7. bob the boss // February 3, 2013 at 6:26 pm // Reply

i beat it in 1 hour

8. fdgdvgdffgfg // February 3, 2013 at 5:32 pm // Reply

beat the first one without using guns in 2.76 seconds

9. rfrfbsjfglfskjnvf // February 2, 2013 at 8:28 pm // Reply

beat the first one in 4.88 seconds

10. hi im awesome // February 1, 2013 at 9:46 pm // Reply

i need a beter gun any ideasπŸ™‚

11. too hard

12. CampingGuy101 // January 30, 2013 at 7:18 pm // Reply

This game is super addictive.You need to play it.

13. my computer stinks!

14. What is the numbers. Please tell me!!

15. new high score for 1st level: 1.66 seconds…

16. i have two level 20 swarmers, a nanorepair helmet (lvl 20), and a berserker device (lvl 20). i can beat the first enemy in 2.06 seconds. think you can beat me?

17. Re bounder and missile launcher are great particularly in the mazes in the later levels.

18. theres a glitch on my cpu,it moves left atuomaticly

• Dredd trhe Amazing of Epicness // July 1, 2013 at 9:47 am // Reply

I sometimes have this problem too. Dredd automatically moves left (or right o r up or whatever direction) and you’re stuck there. To fix it, simply push the arrow key of the direction you are being pulled. If you’re moving left, push the left arrow key. Free at last!

19. The super epic person // January 23, 2013 at 3:48 pm // Reply

I am a missile freak, i go with a nanorepair drone, dual missile pod and a missle pack

20. What works for me in this game is
    Helmet: Nanorepair Drone
    Pack:EMP
    Weapon 1: Dredd blaster
    Weapon 2: Shredder

…but that’s just me. Everyone has different strategies.

21. how do you make the plasma cutter?

22. Awesome SPY!!!! // January 13, 2013 at 3:04 pm // Reply

How to make a really AWESOME GUN: Deuterium Processor, Monofilament cable, Fusion Reactor, Ion Coil. ENJOY!!!!!πŸ˜‰

23. Frodo Baggins // January 11, 2013 at 12:49 pm // Reply

I like it. I beat it with only level 18 technology.