Dredd Speed and the Robot Rebellion

No Flash content available

Dredd Speed and the Robot Rebellion was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

828 Comments on Dredd Speed and the Robot Rebellion

1. male human // May 12, 2013 at 2:30 pm // Reply

I have:
    1. nano repair drone
    2.missle pod
    3.missle pod
    4. boombox

2. How do you make the helmet that charges your pack items?

3. KINGAWESOME // May 9, 2013 at 6:48 pm // Reply

Darth Kid Only: what is the best weapon?

4. OMEGA SECTION // May 9, 2013 at 12:44 am // Reply

what do the number codes mean?

5. OMEGA SECTION // May 9, 2013 at 12:43 am // Reply

what does stuff like “1238” and “2351” mean? i know its a code for the weapon but what do the numbers mean?

6. darth kid // May 8, 2013 at 12:20 pm // Reply

1238=heavy blobber

7. Enderman Guns // May 5, 2013 at 3:54 pm // Reply

is shock orb good?

8. The game is alright, But its just to addicting I can’t stop playing it.

9. what is junk piece #8 please let me know Darth kid thanks.

• The Dredd-Lord // May 1, 2013 at 9:04 am // Reply

Scrap piece #8 is the Catalyst. There are only two levels of Catalyst, the Alpha Catalyst (Class IV) and the Omega Catalyst (Class V). The Catalyst is mainly used for heavy weaponry and armor.

• darth kid // May 1, 2013 at 10:54 am // Reply

catalyst used for heavy blobber and fishbowl

• Rock Star 627 // June 12, 2013 at 6:21 am // Reply

Those numbers everyone is posting mean the columns (eg. coil=1, capacitor=2, etc).

10. I do not like this game I just can’t stop playing lt

11. Yo, Darth kid,
    What do you think is the best weapon?

12. I use:
    Plasma Cutter- 1378
    Nanorepair Drone- 1236
    Swarm Storm- 1247
    EMP- 1456

13. Lvl 1 3.19 sec beat THAT!

14. What is the best weapon and how do you make it?

15. One of the best games.

16. level 1.76 no joke

17. level 1 03.69secs

18. The Dredd-Lord // April 19, 2013 at 9:24 am // Reply

To make the Nanorepair Drone Helmet, you need a metal plating, a coil, a capacitor, and a reactor. The higher level, the better.

19. Sheilds are easy to beat with an EMP.

20. How do you get #8?!?

21. best gun.

1238

22. How do you make the nanorepair bot?

23. hskaratekid // April 10, 2013 at 1:39 pm // Reply

how do you make a lasser

24. boring :(

25. the class v stuff is the best you can get. If you have an orange crystal, it is better then a red one. you are going to get the same thing If you use a duterium procsesser or a quantum proscesser, only better.

26. 2458= proximity laser

27. 1368= ultra burner try this If you want a death ray

yours totally awsomley
    darth kid

28. the numbers mean the order from left to right. enjoy.
    1378=plasma cutter 1267=rebounder 1237=laser
    1467=shock orb
    for more combos look in older comments

darth kid

29. If you want to know how to make a cool thing, tell me what kind of thing ( headset gun pack ) tell me so I can tell you the combo

darth kid

30. Has anybody got a laser beam gun because I have! It is awsome!

31. Use the bomb layer on level one it is so easy!!!!

32. READ THIS!
    i built a beserker device! it makes you shoot faster for a short time.
    how i made it?
    1. alpha crystalist
    2. thermal reactor
    3.magawatt capasitor
    4.deuterium prossesor
    this game is awesomesause!

33. A really awesome person // March 27, 2013 at 8:40 am // Reply

• darth kid // April 1, 2013 at 12:08 pm //

my stuff
        1.lvl 20 rebounder
        2.lvl 20 rebounder
        3.lvl 20 fishbowl
        4.lvl 16 emp dvice
        ps please tell me how to make an emp

• Dredd the Amazing of Epicness // July 1, 2013 at 9:39 am // Reply

39. Beat the game 2 months ago

40. The Destroyer // March 4, 2013 at 7:55 pm // Reply

Hard Game And Kind Of Boring

41. it is good

42. how do you make a rebounder

43. SpartnMonkee // March 2, 2013 at 1:51 pm // Reply

MY GAME WONT SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. SpartnMonkee // March 1, 2013 at 7:49 pm // Reply

Really awesome after you get upgrades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. Pedro's father // February 28, 2013 at 8:10 pm // Reply

I love this game!

46. Can some one make a chart that says how to build evreything

47. I like this and all the other games about me, except for Intergalactic Suspects. Thatone is annoying…

48. hard but fun

49. KIND A GOOD

• I like it!

• darth kid // April 9, 2013 at 11:16 am //

dear “the wizard”

I hope you are playing well and having fun. I have a question for you. What do you have? If you want a personal favorite, use a rebounder.

yours truly,
        darth kid

50. sheilds are annoying!

1 4 5 6 7 8 12