Snowball Camp

No Flash content available

498 Comments on Snowball Camp

1. I love this game! For today, I’m 294th.

2. They should have more games like this! :)

3. Dont get this. SO many controls!

4. Am #1 on today’s scoreboard. How do you get to the ice tower?

5. Awesome game. Just wish I knew how to get to the ice tower.

6. 238960. Beat THAT!

7. 141775!

8. probably the most complicated pinball I’ve ever played.

9. this is epic!!! ^-^

10. So much better than eagle scout pinball. I agree with hoejoe.

11. it’s the best type of pinball ever!

12. hold down until the snowball hits the snow then press up idmiditly after you lanch

13. I’ve played this game on miniclip before but my parents have k9 web protection so i can’t play on it but on boys life i can.

14. I LIKE It.

15. This is great!I got to the castle way up on the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A GREAT GAME! Go snow ball pinball! You havent lived if you never played this game.

• scorpion king // December 21, 2012 at 6:47 pm // Reply

How DO you get to the castle on top? I`m great at using the towers. There`s a mad scientist that laughs when its on. You should look for him.

• king dedede // December 23, 2012 at 4:07 pm //

To get to the castle, there is a triangle-shaped block in the snow between the booster gates in the middle of the table. It will come up if you hold the flipper for a second or so. Aim for the booster gates and keep holding the flippers. If the ball hits the block, it will bounce straight up into the castle. If you do this three times, you will earn a mega bonus.

16. most epic pinball ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Random Thangz // December 20, 2012 at 1:54 pm // Reply

I was playing Eagle Scout Pin ball, and I lost on Second Class. : (

18. it will not load properly on my computer.
    dumb laptop i guess it is gust that it is like 15 years old!

19. i had 106975 but it did not put it on the score board :(

20. coolmath had this game first

21. you need more points in the game. easy ways to get in hard to get places.

22. How do u get to ice tower? Also, if you lock the ball three times, u get triple points for 20 sec.

23. This game was originally on Coollified Games!

24. great game

25. lololololololol :P // December 19, 2012 at 4:42 pm // Reply

Very Good!!!!!!

26. i like it (even though i have n // December 19, 2012 at 3:16 pm // Reply

love it!

27. 43804 is my score

28. i got 5300!

29. ugh it froze i was doing so well!!!

30. It has its pros and cons but all around good game they need to make a Mobil version

31. cool game, wish my computerhad loaded it faster!

32. cool

33. A lot more in-depth than eagle scout pinball

34. I’M IN NINTH PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. this is AWSOME

36. 77193!!! beat that!

37. Percy Jackson // December 18, 2012 at 1:19 pm // Reply

Cool!

38. great game!

39. this WAY better than eagle scout pinball!!!

40. Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. One problem is that you can never remember what all the directions are. Another is it’s hard to tell whether the thing is activated by *left* or *right*.

42. Third comment // December 17, 2012 at 8:05 pm // Reply

i love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. I have to say—this is THE. BEST. GAME. ON BOYSLIFE. Now that’s pretty good. PEECHTIVAL!

44. Won’t load

45. First comment! // December 17, 2012 at 5:03 pm // Reply

I like this comment. :3

46. Awesome! It’s pinball taken to the next level.

1 2 3 9