Snowball Camp

No Flash content available

500 Comments on Snowball Camp

1. awesome kid anakin // January 12, 2013 at 2:38 pm // Reply

it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so totally like it.:-)

2. Number 16 all time !!D;

3. I was ranked 4th!!! all time Wow!!!!!!!!

4. I just now was ranked 21 on the ALL TIME list look and see my name is the same as it is here:Awesome

5. Does anybody know how to get a really good all time score?

6. like a boss123 // January 7, 2013 at 8:29 pm // Reply

hard

7. computer man // January 5, 2013 at 8:35 pm // Reply

I really like pinball games so I thought it was cool.(no bugs ether!)

8. Playing this + watching football = best day ever!

9. number 44 all time!!!

10. 17 2dayyyyy!

11. Sorry Silver. Yer 34 this week now. Feel 4 u.

12. lord of the rings BOYYY // January 4, 2013 at 12:16 pm // Reply

Game gets a 10! Yea BOYYY

13. I made 69 on today

14. Hey Silver couldn’t find you.
    What’s your score?

• Silver (from Sonic '06) // January 4, 2013 at 12:26 pm // Reply

I checked the high scores the other day, and I was #36. I might have been knocked down a few places since then, so check both the first and second pages of high scores.

15. hey how do u get to the castle at the top???

• Find a way to circle the hoop thingies at the top (they accelerate you) and at the right moment hit either a or d.

• computer man // January 5, 2013 at 8:37 pm // Reply

Use the snow bank just under it.

• There are a few ways to do it. One way is to get the snowball to the upper left spring by the magnet. You activate the spring, sending the ball up to the top. The ball will come down and go the the speed tunnel on the middle left. At the right moment you have to hit the ball w/ the flipper and send it up the other speed tunnel. Once it gets through you hold down one of the flipper buttons (this activates the ice triangle) and the ball should go strait up to the tower.

16. Silver (from Sonic '06) // January 2, 2013 at 9:48 pm // Reply

My name is Silver. You’ll find me in the top 30 of all time best scores. If you don’t, then, well, someone beat me. If you wish to challenge me, name yourself Iblis, Mephiles, or Blaze. Then look for my name in the all time list of best scores. Let me know how you did!

17. bhmjmhibjhgghfmgbgv // January 2, 2013 at 4:11 pm // Reply

i am 338 all time!

18. How do you get more life’s? i need to know

19. Woah,Awesome

20. how do you get extra lifes

21. It isent working on a I phone

22. it is awesome!

23. It isn’t working

24. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I guess the world DIDN’T end in 2012, huh?

25. how do you get more life’s?

26. im on a 3DS

27. good game wish i could get on high scores

28. WAY COOL!!!

29. epicnes!!!

30. this game is awesome

31. boss-gamgamstyl-bart joe // December 29, 2012 at 12:43 pm // Reply

its like a good pinball game in the snow which is big.SO BOSS!!!!!!!!yet so COOL!!

32. i beated the score 500,000

33. fun

34. I got to the tower up top around 8 times in one day! Sadly, the tower does not work after the third time you reach it.

35. There’s a tower at the top; what does it do?

36. how is it?

37. I would give this game a 3.9 out of 5. The magnets are buggy and the area with all the trees in the middle should be revised because when you come out of it, you fall straight into the fire. The good part is that you can get extra balls if you know how. Example: the bouncy train car and the left magnet area. Another good thing is that the game sometimes randomly respawns gems.

38. this is the best pinball game in the whole wide worold

39. Awesome,got a score of 500,000!Post if you beat this!

40. qwertymn vghjby // December 25, 2012 at 1:15 pm // Reply

Awesome!!!!!! The game is awesome 999

41. yet another ripoff of pixlel jams snowball

42. how do you play.

43. I love it!!!

44. good game

45. Awesome!

46. Beastly snow ball game
    Definitely 5

47. THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!! :):):)

1 2 3 4 9