Snowball Camp

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

36 Comments on Snowball Camp

1. awesome kid anakin // January 12, 2013 at 2:38 pm // Reply

it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so totally like it.:-)

2. Number 16 all time !!D;

3. I was ranked 4th!!! all time Wow!!!!!!!!

4. I just now was ranked 21 on the ALL TIME list look and see my name is the same as it is here:Awesome

5. Does anybody know how to get a really good all time score?

6. like a boss123 // January 7, 2013 at 8:29 pm // Reply

7. computer man // January 5, 2013 at 8:35 pm // Reply

I really like pinball games so I thought it was cool.(no bugs ether!)

8. Playing this + watching football = best day ever!

9. number 44 all time!!!

10. 17 2dayyyyy!

11. Sorry Silver. Yer 34 this week now. Feel 4 u.

12. lord of the rings BOYYY // January 4, 2013 at 12:16 pm // Reply

Game gets a 10! Yea BOYYY

13. I made 69 on today

14. Hey Silver couldn’t find you.
    What’s your score?

• Silver (from Sonic '06) // January 4, 2013 at 12:26 pm // Reply

I checked the high scores the other day, and I was #36. I might have been knocked down a few places since then, so check both the first and second pages of high scores.

15. hey how do u get to the castle at the top???

• Find a way to circle the hoop thingies at the top (they accelerate you) and at the right moment hit either a or d.

• computer man // January 5, 2013 at 8:37 pm // Reply

Use the snow bank just under it.

• There are a few ways to do it. One way is to get the snowball to the upper left spring by the magnet. You activate the spring, sending the ball up to the top. The ball will come down and go the the speed tunnel on the middle left. At the right moment you have to hit the ball w/ the flipper and send it up the other speed tunnel. Once it gets through you hold down one of the flipper buttons (this activates the ice triangle) and the ball should go strait up to the tower.

16. Silver (from Sonic '06) // January 2, 2013 at 9:48 pm // Reply

My name is Silver. You’ll find me in the top 30 of all time best scores. If you don’t, then, well, someone beat me. If you wish to challenge me, name yourself Iblis, Mephiles, or Blaze. Then look for my name in the all time list of best scores. Let me know how you did!

17. bhmjmhibjhgghfmgbgv // January 2, 2013 at 4:11 pm // Reply

i am 338 all time!

18. How do you get more life’s? i need to know

19. Woah,Awesome

20. how do you get extra lifes

21. It isent working on a I phone

22. it is awesome!

23. It isn’t working

24. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I guess the world DIDN’T end in 2012, huh?

25. how do you get more life’s?