Robots vs. Aliens Chess

Sorry, no Flash content available.

50 Comments on Robots vs. Aliens Chess

1. BOO(CHESS CHAMP) // March 8, 2008 at 12:23 pm // Reply

I THINK I NEED MORE PRACTICE(even though i am good at it)

2. its hard

3. it was confusing at thu begining but it seams like it never ends

4. It’s just me and my King, and the other king, move 500!! will this ever end???

5. Who needs a name // March 1, 2008 at 7:27 pm // Reply

its an okay game i guess

6. EXCUSE ME IM LOOKING FOR A PLACE WHERE I`M BAD AT CHESS OH I FOUND A PLACE RIGHT HERE

7. grandmaster // March 1, 2008 at 1:11 am // Reply

I beat easy three times in a row and when I played hard they stailmated me

8. This game is Kinda hard in easy mode. 🙂

9. boyscoutsrule // February 29, 2008 at 8:42 pm // Reply

Theis game is kinda hard in easy mode. Have fun. 🙂

10. beat hard in 7 moves!!!!!!!!!!!!! this game is way to easy.

11. I dominate in real chess and this game is a piece of junk!!!

12. They can’t have 2 queens!!!

13. 263 moves and still going! 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270….

14. 418 moves on easy and going!

15. Lost in 6 moves on hard… come on! It only moved one piece!

16. I CAN’T PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. this stinks

18. Was fun it could be a little more challenging….BOY SCOUTS RULEZ!!!!!!!

19. Burger Maister Maister Burger // February 24, 2008 at 4:35 pm // Reply

Weird… The peices when i first played it are lame… can’t do special moves

20. smarterchild // February 23, 2008 at 8:29 pm // Reply

its great … not really …. fine, its bad

21. kind of cool… yeah

22. odd…easy…dumb…hard to tell the pieces apart…. LAME

23. andalite kid // February 23, 2008 at 6:25 pm // Reply

300 turns and i only have my king. The com hasn’t done anything useful for 200 of them ,at least 200!

24. lame!!!!!!

25. it is awsome but you should let the poes go anywhere they want.

26. Challengeing, but fun.

27. i won in 7 moves on easy

28. Boring my dog plays better chess

29. wow an unknown person so he suggested this for advanced players players like a GM(grandmaster) or like a 1000 or above.

30. how do you work this thing?

31. The Wild Man // February 16, 2008 at 8:40 am // Reply

This game is cool

32. this game is soooooo easy, even on hard

33. I have a hard time telling what the pieces are but it is still Loads of Fun!

34. This game is good but unless you look closely you cant really tell what the computer did. Oh and….. I BEAT IT!! IN YER FACE, COMPUTER!!!!

35. Dear Eddy,

It’s probably because you have dial-up.

36. THIS TAKES TO LONG TO LOAD!

37. dauntingknight // February 11, 2008 at 6:43 pm // Reply

wow I play chess and that is the worst set and computer ever I will only play it three more times today!

38. MARINERFREAK101 // February 11, 2008 at 1:57 pm // Reply

awsom i won

39. nice game!

40. JERRY IS NOT A NERD!!!!!!!!!! THE PIECES ARE CUTE TOO.

41. 😀 😛 takes forever to load! why

42. this game rocks

43. unintelligible nickname // February 8, 2008 at 5:26 pm // Reply

This game is pretty fun. It’s nice to beat a computer at chess istead of a person because a computer doesn’t tell “your mama” jokes while you’re trying to think. However, I wish that it was a little more difficult. 🙂 😦

44. Rock on, jerry! You are not a nerd!

45. Yes! I beat it on HARD!!! 😀 😀 😀

46. it’s really fun! Kinda hard to see who is who though. The bishops are hard to tell apart if they are somewhere else on the board.

47. this game rocks. I’m on the chess club so this will help me a lot. NOTE: I’m not a nerd.

48. I love this game

49. Thanks, BL, this is an awesome game!!! I haven’t beat HARD yet, but I have gotten a stalemate on it!

50. this game is awesome! i love chess; i recomend it to advance players and to beginners!