Robots vs. Aliens Chess

Sorry, no Flash content available.

958 Comments on Robots vs. Aliens Chess

1. bob the chicken sandwich // December 5, 2011 at 6:40 pm // Reply

ALIENS ARE MUCH MORE AWESOMER THAN ROBOTS

2. Simon says “Beat the game in 1 try”

3. in 120 moves i got a stalemate!?!?!?!

4. Epic game,dude.

5. that was easy

6. i like chess at home but not against a computer.

7. Just won it in 3 moves. Queen’s raid / Blitzkrieg (German) (note I have said this before when I did it another time).

8. beat the game in 23 moves. How many have others gotten. (anyone beaten it in 3? it can be done.

9. For some reason I have to keep coming back to play this game.

10. died. i stink at chess on computers but i have a chance when playing with people

11. I won by doing Blitzkrieg!!!

12. i love this

13. awesome game

14. WON

15. I won! For once I won!
    5. You: bishop Checkmate e2 – h5
    4. Comp: pawn f7 – f5
    3. You: bishop f1 – e2
    2. Comp: pawn g7 – g5
    1. You: pawn e2 – e3

16. this game isn’t fair

17. hard this game is

18. scoutguy275 // August 25, 2011 at 4:50 pm // Reply

I think that this game knows Blitzkrieg because it blocks it every time I use it.

19. Hard is so easy!

20. love chess but t is hard getting used to the peices

21. AdventuresinOdysseyRocks // August 14, 2011 at 8:08 pm // Reply

This is how you do Blitzkrieg:
    Move the pawn in front of your king out 2 spaces.
    Move Bishop to C4 if It’s not available move to D5 or B3
    Move Queen to the farthest space after pawn has been moved or H5
    Move Queen to Pawn diagonal to your Queen and his king or F7
    You Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. AdventuresinOdysseyRocks // August 14, 2011 at 7:45 pm // Reply

Blitzkrieg

23. 4 moves i cought the king and only took 1 pawn!

24. ♥Anubus♥ // August 1, 2011 at 4:34 pm // Reply

I don’t like chess.

25. You can win with only a king and pawn, a queen and king can win. If a pawn gets to the other side you can change it to any thing.

26. how do you beat it in 3 moves?

27. Funky_monkey // July 22, 2011 at 10:55 am // Reply

so simple they moved their quenn out in the second move and i shot my quenn up and got their king in 4 moves

28. lol four move checkmate no blast

29. In one game, my Rook was chasing the opponent’s King!!!

30. adhouston99 // July 11, 2011 at 9:52 am // Reply

I like chess but i like playing with real people

31. What’s “Queen’s Raid”?

32. hcvhfdgfhgf // July 7, 2011 at 1:58 pm // Reply

i hate chess

33. The opponent’s Queen caught my Rook but it was a checkmate.

34. i lost when the opponent still had all pieces on the board

35. queen's gambit luver // July 1, 2011 at 6:08 pm // Reply

i cant castle

36. stalemate

37. Awesome

38. Luv It !!!!!!!!!!

39. i do like it

40. bezerkerguy // June 22, 2011 at 9:25 am // Reply

I’M ADDICTED TO THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!

41. Chess MASTER // June 21, 2011 at 7:45 pm // Reply

Wow!!! This is even hard for me!

42. bezerkerguy // June 20, 2011 at 6:07 pm // Reply

I always lose but I can’t leave the game

43. Won 4 moves

44. sorta dumb

45. Hard.

46. I’m bad at chess

47. I beated the computer in 93 moves even though the computer had a
    king,a knight,a bishop,a rook, and a pawn while I had 3 pawns, a
    king, and a rook.

48. chess lover // June 12, 2011 at 7:17 am // Reply

okay I’m probably going to go play chess with myself now, I hope black wins! Actually I find myself very hard to beat at chess.

49. chess lover // June 12, 2011 at 7:11 am // Reply

I beat it on easy and hard with the Queen’s Raid also called the Blitzkrieg.

1 11 12 13 14 15 16