Robots vs. Aliens Chess

Sorry, no Flash content available.

958 Comments on Robots vs. Aliens Chess

1. ‘cool and hard ‘

2. It doesn’t let you castle.

• It lets you castle if you are able to. You cannot have been in check and cannot castle into check. To castle, you select the King as the piece to move. The Rook will light up as a square you can move the king to. Select the Rook and it will castle to the correct squares.

3. Boyscout99 // July 8, 2012 at 7:11 am // Reply

This is SOOO easy! Even on Hard!

4. BananaBlaster // July 2, 2012 at 3:18 am // Reply

I really love chess, and this one is very…Umm…Specific? It’s funny but it’s a little bit hard to indetificate pieces. 8 out of 10

5. so boring n u dont know what the peices are even…………………i think!!

6. i won ever single time!!!!!! omg

7. boooooooooooring!

8. soon-to-be-eaglescout // June 10, 2012 at 7:38 pm // Reply

I like this game. Fun but hard

9. This game is hard and I only got checkmate once it is hard.

10. guy just guy // June 3, 2012 at 8:32 pm // Reply

easy! i won, i am used to regular chess

11. marioman101 // May 20, 2012 at 4:36 pm // Reply

ITS SO HARD,EVEN ON EASY!!!!!!!

12. storybirder // May 18, 2012 at 6:04 am // Reply

LOVE IT!!!

13. GMtester // May 2, 2012 at 8:37 pm // Reply

Try thinking of every moves possebilities down to the last move like the computer

14. How do I win this game cause you guys sound like you win all the time in this game and so easy.I don`t get this game very quickly as you guys cause it sounds like you can do this game cause I don`t.

15. Rats! Stalemate…for the third time in a row!

16. it is very cool

17. Once, I took out the opponent’s queen by sacrificing my knight and killed it with a pawn.

18. I needed one more move to win the game but it said we were at stalemate.

19. Skateboarder Pro // March 21, 2012 at 8:01 pm // Reply

I don’t think the strategy is too hard and I agree with chess master. The only hard part is remembering which pieces are which.

20. sonic ROCKS // March 21, 2012 at 2:10 pm // Reply

hi guys whats up oooooh talkin about chess can i join

21. coolman360 // March 12, 2012 at 4:11 pm // Reply

the blitzcrieg wins but the computer figures it out after 3-4 games so mix in some other moves to make the computer think you are not using it (just be careful not to move your other pieces to C4 or H5 or F7)

22. Is cool

23. I tried to use blitzwhatchamacallit, but it blocked and I couldn’t do it so I made a bunch of random moves and I won with my bishop in only five moves!

24. This game is WAY TOO EASY my USCF rating is 1100

25. chess master // January 30, 2012 at 9:33 pm // Reply

the hard part is rmembering which peices are which

26. it is o.k.

27. I like it

28. This is how you do Blitzkrieg:
    Move the pawn in front of your king out 2 spaces.
    Move Bishop to C4 if It’s not available move to D5 or B3
    Move Queen to the farthest space after pawn has been moved or H5
    Move Queen to Pawn diagonal to your Queen and his king or F7
    You Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. JacobRocks00 // January 26, 2012 at 6:41 pm // Reply

This game is weird

30. I remember my days of chess last year in math class. We had a very fun chess tornament. Even though I lost in my second match… ah memories!

31. SO FUN! I BEAT IT ON BOTH LEVELS!

• First of all, how? Second of all, how? Third of all, HOW?!?!

• Alkaline // May 18, 2012 at 8:53 pm //

I cornered their queen in the corner with my king, bishop, and knight then I just cornered their king in the corner with my queen, and rook.

32. i love chess but im not good most of times

33. this was kinda hard

34. i love chess but i hate the stalemate i have to restart every time i play this game with only the king left;(

35. I beat it on hard with 4 moves too!I also did it in easy.

36. i do not like it

37. chessmaster // January 6, 2012 at 5:58 pm // Reply

i got checkmate in four moves on hard. This game is to easy.

38. darth invader // January 3, 2012 at 9:14 pm // Reply

i won in 23 moves!

39. This game is of the hook yal!!!!

40. I thought it said cheese………

41. What’s the quickest way to capture the king?

42. ok, i guess

43. cooooooooooool!

44. jack of all trades // December 22, 2011 at 12:18 pm // Reply

I hate chess

45. yo yo master // December 21, 2011 at 9:35 pm // Reply

cool

46. epic!i love it!

47. you can not castle

48. IT IS COOL!

49. I beat the computer in 41 moves.
    41. You: g6 – g7