Robots vs. Aliens Chess

Sorry, no Flash content available.

65 Comments on Robots vs. Aliens Chess

1. doctor who obsessed // November 2, 2013 at 11:15 am // Reply

This game is impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even on Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!):<

2. love the website and ive won gold medals in chess wanna play,

3. And please make sure the instuctions are simple.

4. I lost at easy, then I won at hard in three moves by playing my usual opening, the bishop’s mate. The computer didn’t even know what hit it! Mwahaha! Overall, pretty fun.

5. The computer player has no idea how to play. Early on i moved my queen to where she could checkmate the king and it didn’t do anything to stop me. It’s stratagy seems to be moving his pawns out two spaces with no other pawns to cover them and moving out king rook in the first 3 moves. I was playing on hard too.

6. it won’t let me castle

7. Got scholar’s mate on easy… trying hard

8. H-A-R-D

9. chess master // August 17, 2013 at 2:30 pm // Reply

I won on hard!

10. lost both

11. iamchucknorris // June 18, 2013 at 2:42 pm // Reply

i dont get it… it trys to help when i dont need it

12. iamchucknorris // June 18, 2013 at 2:41 pm // Reply

i am a geek, i LOVE chess

13. it dosent work on hard only easy

14. the 4 move thing dosent work!

15. way too easy

16. Great starter chess game!!!!!!!

17. it got my queen in first 20 moves i quit on like 3 moves after my queen got captured

18. Crazy GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

19. this is hard but i have one 2 out of 3 games the 2 timies i won iwas on robots.

20. too easy

21. the alien team looks wierd

22. won w/ 4 moves

23. no like! it is not working becuase its not real chess!

24. I won!

25. Im good at chess! When the king is gone the game keeps on going. When your king is gone you lose! but it dosen’t do that! 🙂

26. i actually not good at chess i just pick the nearest to the robot queen i always do aliens because the alien queen looks fiercer

27. it worked for me on the second try on eazy.

28. it only works with robots on hard

29. cubmaster4life // October 19, 2012 at 12:33 pm // Reply

Win in 4 moves:
    Pawn E2 to E4
    Bishop F1 to C4
    Queen D1 to F3
    Queen F3 to F7
    Checkmate

30. I won without knowing it by check-mating the king. It surprised me!

31. My bro won in 5 moves using my speicail position diffrent way.

32. Lego universe 212 // October 3, 2012 at 3:39 pm // Reply

I lost everyone , except my king, so i moved him around till checkmate and i lost. i was robots.

33. very easy

34. cubmaster4life // September 16, 2012 at 8:18 pm // Reply

Smell that? It’s victory! Take that robot scum – checkmate!

35. its boring!! ): ): ):

36. won in 4 moves

37. I won in 21 moves!

38. It is hard but fun

39. I had trouble at first , so i moved until it was a stalemate/draw then i just won with a checkmate. PS.stalemate is normally caused when the person has no legal move but not in check

40. I like this game. it is kind of hard for those who don’t play chess that often and the pieces are sort of hard to identify.

41. it`s to easy,I got about eleven checkmate and two staremate.

42. This is a great beginner’s trainer for chess.

43. dumb game

44. I HATE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. Not fun

46. this is soooo boooring I quit on the 5th move!

47. pretty big drummer boy // July 21, 2012 at 4:58 pm // Reply

I was moving my king around every where. CURSE YOU STAREMATE!!!!!!!!!!