Robots vs. Aliens Chess

Sorry, no Flash content available.

25 Comments on Robots vs. Aliens Chess

1. BOO(CHESS CHAMP) // March 8, 2008 at 12:23 pm // Reply

I THINK I NEED MORE PRACTICE(even though i am good at it)

2. its hard

3. it was confusing at thu begining but it seams like it never ends

4. It’s just me and my King, and the other king, move 500!! will this ever end???

5. Who needs a name // March 1, 2008 at 7:27 pm // Reply

its an okay game i guess

6. EXCUSE ME IM LOOKING FOR A PLACE WHERE I`M BAD AT CHESS OH I FOUND A PLACE RIGHT HERE

7. grandmaster // March 1, 2008 at 1:11 am // Reply

I beat easy three times in a row and when I played hard they stailmated me

8. This game is Kinda hard in easy mode.🙂

9. boyscoutsrule // February 29, 2008 at 8:42 pm // Reply

Theis game is kinda hard in easy mode. Have fun.🙂

10. beat hard in 7 moves!!!!!!!!!!!!! this game is way to easy.

11. I dominate in real chess and this game is a piece of junk!!!

12. They can’t have 2 queens!!!

13. 263 moves and still going! 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270….

14. 418 moves on easy and going!

15. Lost in 6 moves on hard… come on! It only moved one piece!

16. I CAN’T PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. this stinks

18. Was fun it could be a little more challenging….BOY SCOUTS RULEZ!!!!!!!

19. Burger Maister Maister Burger // February 24, 2008 at 4:35 pm // Reply

Weird… The peices when i first played it are lame… can’t do special moves

20. smarterchild // February 23, 2008 at 8:29 pm // Reply

its great … not really …. fine, its bad

21. kind of cool… yeah

22. odd…easy…dumb…hard to tell the pieces apart…. LAME

23. andalite kid // February 23, 2008 at 6:25 pm // Reply

300 turns and i only have my king. The com hasn’t done anything useful for 200 of them ,at least 200!

24. lame!!!!!!

25. it is awsome but you should let the poes go anywhere they want.