Robots vs. Aliens Chess

Sorry, no Flash content available.

958 Comments on Robots vs. Aliens Chess

1. Super Chicken // April 15, 2008 at 6:37 pm // Reply

This game is AWESOME!

2. This game is so cool me and my boy and girl play together I agree With you Dagger178

3. This game rocks!!!

4. This game is so cool even my mom plays it!!!

5. Exterminator // April 13, 2008 at 12:21 am // Reply

I think this is a great game, but I found a flaw. The castling feature doesn’t seem to work. Even without it, hard was pretty easy, but the game would be much better if castling was incorporated into it. =)

6. This game is O.K (but why do they display it in recent BL articles? )

7. luke skywalker // April 10, 2008 at 3:43 pm // Reply

please help me. :( :( :(

8. its hard

9. luke skywalker // April 10, 2008 at 5:41 am // Reply

i agree with confused. how do you actually get to play robots vs. aliens chess? no matter what i do i always end up on this comments screen. :(

10. tannerscooter // April 9, 2008 at 2:25 pm // Reply

this game is hard. i couldnt even come close to winning once

11. nature boy86 // April 4, 2008 at 10:18 pm // Reply

I just played it and even though i lost it was “rockin”.

12. can you play real kids?

13. I find this game very interesting for the mind and skill.

14. Dominant force // April 1, 2008 at 6:00 pm // Reply

This game is great, but it’s far too easy. I’m a mediocre player, so “hard” should be hard for me. However, I find it easy. :-I

15. ULTIMA2010 // March 31, 2008 at 5:50 pm // Reply

THIS GAME IS HARD:-(.I TRIED IT 4 TIMES AND NEVER WON A SINGLE GAME.

16. How do you actually get to play?

17. I have tried this game , and I like robots! They rool !

18. This game is the BOMB, in my opinion.

19. Jesto-Pest // March 27, 2008 at 4:11 pm // Reply

I love Chess :-)

20. it is hard on easy

21. optimus prime // March 27, 2008 at 12:55 pm // Reply

I like it eventho it is hard.

22. I won this game ONLY IN 17 GAMES!

23. I’m a champ in this game and I think its the most fun game in this WEBSITE!

24. Orangutan14 // March 25, 2008 at 9:47 pm // Reply

This game is weird! I’m really confused because the pieces, because they’re way different than regular chess pieces! That’s why I don’t like it.

25. spidermonkey // March 25, 2008 at 9:10 pm // Reply

its not how fast you can beat it its how much damage you make

26. Digijames3 // March 25, 2008 at 8:26 pm // Reply

Easy! On hard I won it in 5 moves!

27. I love boys life it is very coool i like the games and pics

28. its fun

29. I AM A WINNER

30. This game is BORING

No offense

31. I doen’t know wate to do. Can you help me?

32. chess master // March 24, 2008 at 3:55 pm // Reply

beat it in 7 moves on hard! this game is so easy!!!!!!

33. I WON IN 3 MOVES!!!! ON HARD AND EASY!!

34. this game is hard

35. not so great easy 2 mix up pieces

36. bad

37. i won on hard in 3 moves! COOL!

38. I hope this game is going to be great!

39. its a little tricky, but LOTS OF FUN!!!

40. you have cool games

41. takes time and skill

42. calicino~uogaz // March 20, 2008 at 3:10 pm // Reply

I won in 15 moves

43. This is somewhat tricky if you mix up the peices, but besides that it is ausome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :).

44. chess lover // March 17, 2008 at 5:57 pm // Reply

It is challenging to get into the computer’s head. (Don’t give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

45. BlØØD ¥ETI // March 17, 2008 at 5:22 pm // Reply

Neat game, something you really must try when you are sick of playing of the real chess.

46. i beat it in 23 moves! hahahahaha LOL! im only a 1000 in rating

47. The Robots and Aliens chess pieces are a bit confusing. Regardless, it is playable. My guest is the Easy mode is FIDE rated 1000 and the Hard mode is FIDE rated 1200. Average chess player FIDE rating is 1600. If you want to win chess, this is the chess playground for you!

48. this game is thebest game ever

49. runescape rocks // March 9, 2008 at 7:54 pm // Reply

man i beat hard in 4 moves this game is way way WAY to easy! :)

50. man this is easy i beat them my first time ROBOTS RULE!!!!!!!!! :)

1 2 3 4 16