Tankz!

No Flash content available

827 Comments on Tankz!

1. Smoothcriminal755 // May 29, 2014 at 3:30 pm // Reply

LOL made a Level Editor Map harder than last level! XD

2. Spaceface // May 28, 2014 at 1:57 pm // Reply

I wish you could save the levels you make in the level editor. That would be awesome. (sigh)

3. cool

4. I Just Love it.

5. GreenGoblin // May 25, 2014 at 2:07 pm // Reply

I have everything fully upgraded so i have the laser in the first levels

6. so hard

7. cats r epic // May 20, 2014 at 5:31 pm // Reply

i love how hard it is

8. Cats r epic // May 20, 2014 at 5:15 pm // Reply

I like it

9. yes I beat it so cool

10. I have evry thing fully upgraded this is so cool I have almost beat it

11. awsome!!!!

12. AESOME

13. It stinks bad.

14. i LOVE THE MUSIC!!!! SO BOSS!!!!!

15. Me gots 358944 money.

16. How do you get your weapons max

17. this game is a blast

18. This game does not work on WII

19. AWESOME level 15 HARD

20. papaya-face // April 22, 2014 at 9:15 am // Reply

the shotgun totaly ROCKS at close range

21. Flash Sentry // April 16, 2014 at 8:30 pm // Reply

This game is so AWESOME!!! It is also very challenging. :)

22. Tanknator1896 // April 15, 2014 at 9:30 pm // Reply

I think Tanks should get 10/10(5 stars)

23. Gamerguy063 // April 13, 2014 at 6:13 pm // Reply

I beat the game in a day and I have to say, this game is really cool! The level editor is really cool and the weapons are super awesome! Overall it’s a great game.10/10 (or five star).

24. superboy10 // April 3, 2014 at 9:52 am // Reply

your best defences are the fully upgraded canon and lazer

25. superb oy10 // March 25, 2014 at 8:05 am // Reply

how many of you think their should be a medal for getting all the medals

26. superboy10 // March 25, 2014 at 8:03 am // Reply

it would be cool if they kept the winning music afterwards

27. It’s a pretty cool game. Very hard, though.

28. Watch out for lvl 9! it is a battle blitz!

29. its AWSOME!!!!

30. Anonymous dude // March 20, 2014 at 10:15 pm // Reply

This game is really easy. I practically completed the entire thing in like two minutes

31. Tanks Pete!

32. The cannon is an other good weapon.

33. No you don’t ,Genral!

34. I beat this game on my other computer and tore the game up on my MacBook.

35. I love it! :D

36. terrible player // March 13, 2014 at 7:19 pm // Reply

I just died

37. bridge is right

38. this game is AWSOME

39. Do you know what i don’t like. I don’t like that the money you get in level editor doesn’t carry over to your money to spend. It just disappears.

40. got all of the weapons just need to max everything now

41. surfer boy // March 3, 2014 at 10:59 pm // Reply

try tanks 2 so cool! like very last one for tanks!

42. justin2544 // March 3, 2014 at 7:00 pm // Reply

AWSOME!!!!!

43. surfer dude // March 1, 2014 at 1:32 pm // Reply

this is like , SWEET !

44. YUIYUYUYUUYUYUY // February 28, 2014 at 11:38 am // Reply

A cool game

45. This game is awesome

46. I LOVE it <3

47. I love this game

48. I think that tanks 3 should have all of the weapons tankz 2 has and the game editor that tankz has.

49. Try using rocets and Lazers on level5!

50. the only thing cooler would be a tanks 3 where you could battle with frends