Tankz!

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

75 Comments on Tankz!

1. this game is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Save coins from easy levels to get better weapons
    Let the other tanks come to you

3. can’t even get passed level 1

4. waterworld3312 // September 6, 2014 at 5:26 pm // Reply

I can’t get past level 7

5. can not get pass level 3.help!!!!

6. MKBennplaysMC // September 3, 2014 at 1:30 pm // Reply

$100,000 is how much i have right now

7. This random person // September 3, 2014 at 10:16 am // Reply

I HAVE BEAT THE GAME LOL

8. I cant get past level 7

9. very very good game

10. somtims it delets my wepons

11. ricochet is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

12. ricochet is the best gun

13. how do u beat level 7

14. Best game ever

15. how do u beat level 2?

16. i think that it is a good game but it gets boring after you have completed all the levels

17. so easy pease

18. best game

19. stuck on level 5 any tips? (please reply)

• ok mattman, here’s a tip: redo levels 1,2,3 and 4 so you can get money to level up your guns or get a new gun.

• I have finished all of then. Just keep trying then soon you will finish it. It only takes time and practices.

20. subaru jockey // July 22, 2014 at 9:16 pm // Reply

new boss in town 🙂

21. Good game but, can’t get past level 12… any tips.

22. Love it!

23. Quiz-wizz // July 7, 2014 at 3:44 pm // Reply

Hint: when you’re grey insted of orange you’re dead.

24. headsupdude // July 6, 2014 at 4:54 pm // Reply

You won’t be hearing from me for a long while, because after today i’ll be gone for three whole weeks! Also I got past level 2 with just the minigun. POW!

25. lazer cub // July 3, 2014 at 8:02 pm // Reply

i died!!!!

26. what’s with the turtles

27. StarBlox77 // July 1, 2014 at 6:35 am // Reply

does anybody know how to beat level 2???

28. Game won’t load

29. Attn bl! Tanks not loding on my tablet

30. HikingBrainiack // June 25, 2014 at 9:51 am // Reply

how to pass level 10

31. ASLDJEIPWJF // June 24, 2014 at 4:26 pm // Reply

i need help on level seven. what weapon do you advise?

32. i love the game its so much fun beat it and tankz 2 its a must play!

33. BORING!!!!!!! Try Tankz 2.

34. I BEAT LEVEL 14 YAY

35. Help me past the 10th level!

P.S. I have all the weapons and upgrades!

36. Quiz-wizz’s my name, and level 11’s my game!

37. With the Shotgun I got past level 2. I can’t wait to play level 3

38. John Da Mon // June 16, 2014 at 9:27 am // Reply

So much fun. Just became one of my favorite games!

39. level seven is hard

40. Gigglesnort // June 14, 2014 at 9:23 am // Reply

Daddy helped me out of lvl 1. I can’t get past lvl 2.

41. Beat the whole game its so FUN

42. Sweet. One of the funnest games on boys life

43. too easy
    play dark dungeon

44. cant get past level 14

45. cant get past level 14

46. very cool love level edditor

47. this game is pretty neat

48. Jonny Bravo // June 8, 2014 at 3:06 pm // Reply

Really Boss I Love The Upgrades

49. i have beat all of the levels 10 times

• dude3131517 // July 9, 2014 at 6:52 pm // Reply

I’ve got a challenge: Beat level 15 without getting the Bonus Crates. Hint: Use rockets, but NOT lasers.