Tankz!

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

71 Comments on Tankz!

1. i have lazer on level 4

2. lvl 5 so easy

3. i am on #4with a canon

4. levl 5 is so hard

5. Quick Tip #1: When you are having a battle with the shotgun tanks (ie. they’re purple), stay as far from them as possible while you are shooting back and forth. Their shells will spread, and you will take on less damage. 😉 Of course this only works if you are not using the shotgun. It might help.

6. powerranger098 // January 1, 2015 at 12:38 pm // Reply

Hardest game EVER!

7. They should totally make this a iPad game! 😉

8. CRAZY JAMICA // January 1, 2015 at 1:16 am // Reply

SO HARD

9. Suggestion to Boy’s Life/Tankz Developer: Next Tanks version should remember your sound settings (ie. whether sound is enabled or disabled). I checked tankz 2 and it doesn’t appear that that functionality was added to it. Maybe it could be added to Tankz III (3). 😀

10. stuck on level 4

11. It’s to boring got tired of it in 10 min

12. ricochet is useful! you can shoot around corners with it!!!!

• Rockets are, in my opinion, the best at shooting around corners. I mean what could be cooler than mouse-guided rockets?

13. ekatmaniscool // December 22, 2014 at 5:09 pm // Reply

its ok

14. supercoolgeekyweirdo // December 22, 2014 at 3:27 pm // Reply

how do you solve #4???????

15. the twin towers // December 22, 2014 at 12:10 pm // Reply

beat this game in 20 minutes
    it was too easy
    level design was awesome
    anybody know if we could post it somewhere so you guys can play????

16. i have the lazer fully upgraded!!!!!

17. looks good

18. Thebadgerspatroleader // December 13, 2014 at 6:30 pm // Reply

Love it beat it two or three times

19. awesome game

20. I like legos // December 8, 2014 at 5:01 pm // Reply

Beat in a day!

21. Sock Monkeys // December 2, 2014 at 8:31 pm // Reply

I love this game so much! Oh and by the way I’m on level 14!!

22. I’m on a laptop so this game is terrible for me *rolls eyes*

• To My Friend Bob,
      I use my left hand to steer with WASD on my keyboard. To shoot I hold down my left pointer button with my pointer finger and use my middle finger to aim on my touch pad. It might work for you. I beat the game without an optical mouse, so you can too.

23. this game wont load!!!!!!

24. wont load

25. Does anyone know how to start over? I want to start over so I can saveup more money then what I have.

26. level 7 is sooooooo hard.

27. rocochet is so usless

28. awesome

29. I'm cool because I beat it!! // November 4, 2014 at 7:33 am // Reply

Beat it

30. how do you beat level 15?

31. 10,000$ profit in level six!

32. NOT A BOSS at Tankz // November 2, 2014 at 10:29 pm // Reply

cant beat level 4

33. i’ve beat it 3 times

34. Ultimentblaze // October 24, 2014 at 2:55 pm // Reply

this game is awesome and safe
    thank you Boys life!

35. This is fun like all the other games!!!

36. beat it

37. any tips 4 level 5

38. so hard

39. this game is fun i wish boys life would come out with tankz 3

• actually mini clip made the tanks series, and boys life just bought the rights to it, so Miniclip should make a tanks three, not boys life

40. I think the self propelled rocket is de best 😉 got it on level 6

41. I like all the wepons but wish I had other people on team need help on 6

42. keep playing level 5, tops 9,000 profit!!!!

43. made it to level 4 hard but fun

44. I beat all the levels. I think level 14 was the hardest for me. Fun game!

45. cant pass level 13

46. I can beat level 15!!! I thought i would never be able to!

47. GOT TO LEVEL 11