Tankz!

No Flash content available

833 Comments on Tankz!

1. Love it so much!!!!!

2. AMAZING! if you don’t like it your WRONG!

3. teh epik fish // February 21, 2013 at 5:51 pm // Reply

AAAAAAA!!! I can’t get passed level 5.

4. its so bad

5. gjhvjw'fklsd // February 21, 2013 at 5:07 pm // Reply

MORE LEVELS!?!?

6. crusadergoalie // February 21, 2013 at 4:19 pm // Reply

I agree AWESOME

7. mincraft style // February 21, 2013 at 8:18 am // Reply

i got cannon level 6 and all per formance exept 2 bars in 15 minutes

8. I am getting it

9. Beat the game in one sitting!!!!

10. i on level 5. 0 days passed

11. GOT TO LEVEL 2!!! Be Carful of what you hit you Might EXPLODE

12. i LOOOOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Awesome game I beat it got everything, total gains 527481$.

14. Crazyyyygood // February 20, 2013 at 5:37 pm // Reply

Ha.

15. SECOND CLASS // February 20, 2013 at 5:33 pm // Reply

Freakishly hard yet slightly addicting so in other words a good challenging game

16. completed in 1 hour

17. tankz is awesome // February 20, 2013 at 1:14 pm // Reply

Im on level 15 with all weapons (all of wich are fully upgraded), a fully upgraded tank , and ive only been playing for about 1 hour total!

18. This game is awesome! I used the level editor and made all easy turrets and it was awesome watching them explode!!!

19. frodo baggins // February 20, 2013 at 10:23 am // Reply

finished medium in 40 minutes

20. level editor is so cool!

21. This game is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

22. i love

23. Awesome Spy!!! // February 19, 2013 at 7:49 pm // Reply

I beat the game!!!! it is AWESOME!!!! :)

24. awesome game I could write forever about this awesome game

25. Don’t get the bouncy gun. It doesn’t work that great . I’d get a laser.

26. Y U NO GIV EGGS // February 18, 2013 at 6:13 pm // Reply

I’m stuck on lvl 3 BOHO!

27. it is cool

28. derby town king // February 18, 2013 at 1:37 pm // Reply

I love the lazier.

29. derby town king // February 18, 2013 at 1:34 pm // Reply

I beat the game in 5 hours and got all the awards, upgrades,and guns.

30. good game

31. beat it in 30 min i love it

32. bet the game in 11/4 days

33. rexh17,
    if you can’t beat a level
    A.go back and do the one that you could i.e. 2 get the coins and buy laser get ammo win
    B. if you have laser buy ammo go win

34. This is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. man is this hard, I can’t beat level 1!!!:(

36. love it best this website rocks

37. Beat the game and got all awards, guns, and tank upgrades in two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. beat it in 2 hours. most of it was on level 1 getting upgrade money

39. how do you defeat level 4?

40. awesome!!!
    im on level 5

41. i wish we could buy a extra bar of ammo

42. i beat the game it is awesome grate job boy’s life

43. Sharpshooter // February 17, 2013 at 1:15 am // Reply

How do you change weapons?

44. If you think this is a bad game YOUR WRONG!

45. miniclip rocks

46. beat the game in 2 days redoo the 1st level buy alot of upgrades

47. how do you defeat leaveal 3

• It is patience- just keep on getting enough money to upgrade a shotgun, or getting some thing new-I would get a laser or rockets…

48. BEST GAME IN GAME HISTORY

49. i just beat it! it is fun game .i love it!

1 2 3 4 13