Tankz!

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

59 Comments on Tankz!

1. Love it so much!!!!!

2. AMAZING! if you don’t like it your WRONG!

3. teh epik fish // February 21, 2013 at 5:51 pm // Reply

AAAAAAA!!! I can’t get passed level 5.

4. its so bad

5. gjhvjw'fklsd // February 21, 2013 at 5:07 pm // Reply

MORE LEVELS!?!?

6. crusadergoalie // February 21, 2013 at 4:19 pm // Reply

I agree AWESOME

7. mincraft style // February 21, 2013 at 8:18 am // Reply

i got cannon level 6 and all per formance exept 2 bars in 15 minutes

8. I am getting it

9. Beat the game in one sitting!!!!

10. i on level 5. 0 days passed

11. GOT TO LEVEL 2!!! Be Carful of what you hit you Might EXPLODE

12. i LOOOOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Awesome game I beat it got everything, total gains 527481$.

14. Crazyyyygood // February 20, 2013 at 5:37 pm // Reply

Ha.

15. SECOND CLASS // February 20, 2013 at 5:33 pm // Reply

Freakishly hard yet slightly addicting so in other words a good challenging game

16. completed in 1 hour

17. tankz is awesome // February 20, 2013 at 1:14 pm // Reply

Im on level 15 with all weapons (all of wich are fully upgraded), a fully upgraded tank , and ive only been playing for about 1 hour total!

18. This game is awesome! I used the level editor and made all easy turrets and it was awesome watching them explode!!!

19. frodo baggins // February 20, 2013 at 10:23 am // Reply

finished medium in 40 minutes

20. level editor is so cool!

21. This game is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

22. i love

23. Awesome Spy!!! // February 19, 2013 at 7:49 pm // Reply

I beat the game!!!! it is AWESOME!!!! 🙂

24. awesome game I could write forever about this awesome game

25. Don’t get the bouncy gun. It doesn’t work that great . I’d get a laser.

26. Y U NO GIV EGGS // February 18, 2013 at 6:13 pm // Reply

I’m stuck on lvl 3 BOHO!

27. it is cool

28. derby town king // February 18, 2013 at 1:37 pm // Reply

I love the lazier.

29. derby town king // February 18, 2013 at 1:34 pm // Reply

I beat the game in 5 hours and got all the awards, upgrades,and guns.

30. good game

31. beat it in 30 min i love it

32. bet the game in 11/4 days

33. rexh17,
    if you can’t beat a level
    A.go back and do the one that you could i.e. 2 get the coins and buy laser get ammo win
    B. if you have laser buy ammo go win

34. This is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. man is this hard, I can’t beat level 1!!!:(

36. love it best this website rocks

37. Beat the game and got all awards, guns, and tank upgrades in two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. beat it in 2 hours. most of it was on level 1 getting upgrade money

39. how do you defeat level 4?

40. awesome!!!
    im on level 5

41. i wish we could buy a extra bar of ammo

42. i beat the game it is awesome grate job boy’s life

43. Sharpshooter // February 17, 2013 at 1:15 am // Reply

How do you change weapons?

44. If you think this is a bad game YOUR WRONG!

45. miniclip rocks

46. beat the game in 2 days redoo the 1st level buy alot of upgrades

47. how do you defeat leaveal 3

• It is patience- just keep on getting enough money to upgrade a shotgun, or getting some thing new-I would get a laser or rockets…

48. BEST GAME IN GAME HISTORY

49. i just beat it! it is fun game .i love it!