Tankz!

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

61 Comments on Tankz!

1. tankz master // March 2, 2013 at 11:36 am // Reply

I’m dominating this game

2. ninjascout256 // March 2, 2013 at 11:17 am // Reply

awsome game

3. great to know about!

4. dark wizard // March 2, 2013 at 8:48 am // Reply

is there cheats

5. awesome 😀

6. the guy with the face // March 1, 2013 at 8:04 pm // Reply

it wont load 😦

7. BEAT IT SO EASY!

8. aragorn1919 // March 1, 2013 at 8:20 am // Reply

I can’t beat level five! Help Please???

9. Fishing Buddy // February 28, 2013 at 10:05 pm // Reply

loooooove it. so awesome.

10. Dang, I have 354000$ right now, and am on Level 13…

11. how do you get to play I don’t see any pictures

12. Rock Star 627 // February 28, 2013 at 5:20 pm // Reply

How do you post custom levels?

13. it is awsome

14. how do you beat the laser bosses?? i try to kill him but it takes forever and before i finish he kills me PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

15. awesome game……i wish there were more like it…

16. hi Bob sorry but i was using the name bob but apparently it is popular…………Anyways i think that great minds thik alike….or great Bobs think alike LOL anyways HELP the lastleel is HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Love it! But on the level editor, don’t try to make it with too many enemies. It’s really hard.

18. This is better than minecraft

19. IT IS SUPER FUN!

20. More levels!?!?

21. saved up for the laser and it was easy

22. Captain Carl // February 25, 2013 at 6:37 pm // Reply

Its a blast to play TANKZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. How do you beat a laser boss?

24. this game is awsome

25. destroied everything on level 3 with missle. TIP get full upgrads for missle. and u can cntrole missles to hit the targets you u want hit frome behind bareres!!!!! I do it all the time!!!

26. how do you sett a spawn in level editor

27. laser is AWESOME i am fully upgraded

28. I got eveything

29. I got the laser right about level 10 and It is SO awesome

30. :):):):)sweet

31. Does it make me a no-life if i reached 1 mil?

32. I beat all levels in one try. haha

33. i have beaten it 4 times!

34. its just a copy of another game i know. Eact same. the game i know is caqlled big battle tanks

35. Wow! A game with tankz in its

36. are their cheets

37. On the last level ALLWAYS do one section at a time

38. We made a level and beat it with 10 laser bosses! YEAH!

39. i love it but not as much as mine craft

40. This game is pretty good

41. i beat the game it is so easy

42. can you sell stuf

43. Fallen soldier // February 22, 2013 at 4:34 pm // Reply

Can someone get me tips to beat the last level? It’s really hard. I have a basic plan to break 1 barricade at a time but my fire opens up other ones, and like 3 are connected. :I

44. thrutyreutyruty // February 22, 2013 at 1:21 pm // Reply

i love this game

45. i beat the game more challengeing

46. beat a level with two laser bosses on level editor

47. Some tips: When it comes to tank upgrades,do fire speed first, then tank speed, then visibility, then armor. After you buy 1 armor, get the weapons. If possible, upgrade it and load it fully at one time. Makes the next level A LOT easier.

48. i can’t beat the finale level!!!