Tankz!

No Flash content available

833 Comments on Tankz!

1. Beat it in One hour no biggie for me

2. Love the game // March 17, 2013 at 2:23 pm // Reply

52,030

3. AlmostanEagleScout // March 16, 2013 at 10:29 pm // Reply

Beat the game on hard in 20 minutes and I got all of the upgrades and medals. Beat that let me know.

4. 5 words.

CAN’T…GET…PAST…LEVEL…11!

5. LIKE A BOSS // March 16, 2013 at 1:35 pm // Reply

LIKE A BOSS LASER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. thankyou for all the things you guys said about this game, it really helped a lot.

7. ace 111501 // March 15, 2013 at 1:57 pm // Reply

the best gamein the history of these games

8. i played tanks 1
    this is a great game because of new weopons

9. I saw this game before on a different website, and it was great, and it still is!

10. what is a way to easily get more money?

• THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• to get a lot of money, play easy levels (like 1 and 2), but don’t destroy spawners and, to get even more, use only your minigun so you don’t have to pay for ammo. This doesn’t work very well, because levels 1 and 2 are made to be easy and don’t give you a lot of dough, but it definetly works

• if you have unlocked level editor just put a lot of bonus crates

11. Levels 12 and 13 teach you to go to bed with your rocket launcher under your pillow.

12. byitmyself // March 10, 2013 at 4:01 pm // Reply

if you reset can you still play level editor?

13. upgrade your rocket and lazer and armor to max to beat levle 14-15
    tip: for those of you that dont know this the rocket follows your mouse

14. I think the game is hard and easy. What is mean is that sometimes the game is easy (with the right upgrades, weapons, etc.) and sometimes the game is hard (e.g.: If there are a lot of tanks trying to get you, and you are becoming overwhelmed). Overall, great game, but on some computers with a less powerful processor, it lags a lot. Great game, though.

15. byitmyself // March 9, 2013 at 3:00 pm // Reply

how do you get past level 15

16. Sgt. Downs // March 9, 2013 at 12:45 pm // Reply

300K and rising! anyone have 1 million or more?

17. tecrafter64 says; // March 9, 2013 at 12:00 pm // Reply

You should exit it out then go back and try.It should work

18. TOTALY AWESOME I HAVE EVRYTHIN

19. Pvt. Downs // March 8, 2013 at 4:18 pm // Reply

20 minutes. hard mode. beat the game. all upgrades

20. beat it!

21. yournamehere84 // March 7, 2013 at 11:38 pm // Reply

Starts playing.
    (one hour later)
    Beats Level 15.

22. mystery box y u no give me health

23. awesome scout // March 7, 2013 at 6:14 pm // Reply

beat it in 1 hour

24. this is a cool game and VERY easy

25. Use The Missel launcher.

26. beat it. level editor is so fun
    tip: if you didn’t know, you can click on a weapon you have purchased in the upgrade screen to upgrade that weapon

27. do your best and never give up you will beat it soon!

28. level 1 is easy

29. it is a fun game

30. I think its its just as good as tank 2008

31. sir gamesalot // March 4, 2013 at 2:52 pm // Reply

where do you download this game?

32. Cragglesmack // March 4, 2013 at 2:40 pm // Reply

Beat it, the level maker is fun.

33. It’s good or should I have said very good

34. this rules

35. on level six

36. darthvader // March 3, 2013 at 6:09 pm // Reply

Wow! This game is awsom!

37. mr.unicorn // March 3, 2013 at 2:54 pm // Reply

level 15 is impossible

38. HOW DO YOU GET PAST LEVEL 12!

39. little bit hard.

40. I beat it in two days

41. It’s really fun making your own level!

42. i beat all the levels ;)

43. How do I get past level 14? That huge laser tank that comes out always kills me!

44. awsome but hard passed it in 3 days!

45. how do get past Lv.15

• awesomeman 11 // March 3, 2013 at 10:33 am // Reply

upgrade your laser gun fully and your armor then laser all of the tanks. But destroy on section of tanks at a time or else they all come out and kill you

46. luv level 13 tons of bucks

47. How on earth do you pass level 14 ?

48. HARD!

49. I beat the game and i have every weapon and all upgrades and all medals. I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

50. Anonymous MM // March 2, 2013 at 11:53 am // Reply

The game isn’t loading. What should I do? I have Flash, but it’s still not working.

1 2 3 4 5 6 13