Tankz!

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

63 Comments on Tankz!

1. Beat it in One hour no biggie for me

2. Love the game // March 17, 2013 at 2:23 pm // Reply

52,030

3. AlmostanEagleScout // March 16, 2013 at 10:29 pm // Reply

Beat the game on hard in 20 minutes and I got all of the upgrades and medals. Beat that let me know.

4. 5 words.

CAN’T…GET…PAST…LEVEL…11!

5. LIKE A BOSS // March 16, 2013 at 1:35 pm // Reply

LIKE A BOSS LASER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. thankyou for all the things you guys said about this game, it really helped a lot.

7. ace 111501 // March 15, 2013 at 1:57 pm // Reply

the best gamein the history of these games

8. i played tanks 1
    this is a great game because of new weopons

9. I saw this game before on a different website, and it was great, and it still is!

10. what is a way to easily get more money?

• THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• to get a lot of money, play easy levels (like 1 and 2), but don’t destroy spawners and, to get even more, use only your minigun so you don’t have to pay for ammo. This doesn’t work very well, because levels 1 and 2 are made to be easy and don’t give you a lot of dough, but it definetly works

• if you have unlocked level editor just put a lot of bonus crates

11. Levels 12 and 13 teach you to go to bed with your rocket launcher under your pillow.

12. byitmyself // March 10, 2013 at 4:01 pm // Reply

if you reset can you still play level editor?

13. upgrade your rocket and lazer and armor to max to beat levle 14-15
    tip: for those of you that dont know this the rocket follows your mouse

14. I think the game is hard and easy. What is mean is that sometimes the game is easy (with the right upgrades, weapons, etc.) and sometimes the game is hard (e.g.: If there are a lot of tanks trying to get you, and you are becoming overwhelmed). Overall, great game, but on some computers with a less powerful processor, it lags a lot. Great game, though.

15. byitmyself // March 9, 2013 at 3:00 pm // Reply

how do you get past level 15

16. Sgt. Downs // March 9, 2013 at 12:45 pm // Reply

300K and rising! anyone have 1 million or more?

17. tecrafter64 says; // March 9, 2013 at 12:00 pm // Reply

You should exit it out then go back and try.It should work

18. TOTALY AWESOME I HAVE EVRYTHIN

19. Pvt. Downs // March 8, 2013 at 4:18 pm // Reply

20 minutes. hard mode. beat the game. all upgrades

20. beat it!

21. yournamehere84 // March 7, 2013 at 11:38 pm // Reply

Starts playing.
    (one hour later)
    Beats Level 15.

22. mystery box y u no give me health

23. awesome scout // March 7, 2013 at 6:14 pm // Reply

beat it in 1 hour

24. this is a cool game and VERY easy

25. Use The Missel launcher.

26. beat it. level editor is so fun
    tip: if you didn’t know, you can click on a weapon you have purchased in the upgrade screen to upgrade that weapon

27. do your best and never give up you will beat it soon!

28. level 1 is easy

29. it is a fun game

30. I think its its just as good as tank 2008

31. sir gamesalot // March 4, 2013 at 2:52 pm // Reply

where do you download this game?

32. Cragglesmack // March 4, 2013 at 2:40 pm // Reply

Beat it, the level maker is fun.

33. It’s good or should I have said very good

34. this rules

35. on level six

36. darthvader // March 3, 2013 at 6:09 pm // Reply

Wow! This game is awsom!

37. mr.unicorn // March 3, 2013 at 2:54 pm // Reply

level 15 is impossible

38. HOW DO YOU GET PAST LEVEL 12!

39. little bit hard.

40. I beat it in two days

41. It’s really fun making your own level!

42. i beat all the levels 😉

43. How do I get past level 14? That huge laser tank that comes out always kills me!

44. awsome but hard passed it in 3 days!

45. how do get past Lv.15

• awesomeman 11 // March 3, 2013 at 10:33 am // Reply

upgrade your laser gun fully and your armor then laser all of the tanks. But destroy on section of tanks at a time or else they all come out and kill you

46. luv level 13 tons of bucks

47. How on earth do you pass level 14 ?

48. HARD!

49. I beat the game and i have every weapon and all upgrades and all medals. I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

50. Anonymous MM // March 2, 2013 at 11:53 am // Reply

The game isn’t loading. What should I do? I have Flash, but it’s still not working.