Tankz!

No Flash content available

830 Comments on Tankz!

1. I love this game

2. you should ask Goombah Remster17 and anonymous MM

3. Jedi Master // April 22, 2013 at 8:18 pm // Reply

Best game on this whole site!!! :) I have everything upgraded to its highest power, and have beaten the game… Tankz 2 is way better though

4. tankz is awsam

5. me to

6. great game it is very fun to play with my brother!

7. A easy way of geting money is to go back to level one .Using the mini-guns(so you don’t have to buy more armo)to beat it.

8. fjhkdjxhvuidrjgjk // April 13, 2013 at 10:20 am // Reply

Awsome game I’m on level 11 once you buy the rockets just relax and guide the rockets

9. this is a cheap copy of awesome tanks on miniclip

10. waiting for game to load and can’t wait to play it it’s got some pretty wicked reviews

11. Goombah :] // April 7, 2013 at 8:26 am // Reply

Slow on my Mac. :[

12. It is a very fun game. I always like a challenge.

13. I have $3,00000 in the game!

14. Awsome

15. best game ever!!!!

16. it isn’t working

17. very cool,tankz 2 has better weapons though

18. I luv this game its the best around

19. Great game-I’m just not good at it.

20. sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. I BEAT THE GAME! AWSOME

22. coool!!!!!!!

23. I love this game i made it to Levil 15

24. this game is so much fun!!!!!

25. awesome

26. i get very much cash in this game! :)

27. death_and_destruction // March 27, 2013 at 7:48 pm // Reply

BEST GAME EVAR!!!!

28. love it

29. sharp tooth pokemon // March 27, 2013 at 5:00 pm // Reply

awesomer than catching a bulbasaur

30. best game ever!

31. amazing me // March 26, 2013 at 9:26 am // Reply

so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. awsome game i am on level 4

34. thomas12344321 // March 24, 2013 at 4:20 pm // Reply

Its a fun FREE game

35. tankz 2 is so much better

36. this is a complete copy of awesome tanks

37. TankzShooter // March 22, 2013 at 1:36 pm // Reply

This, and the second one, are the best games Boy’s Life has ever put on here! Love it! :D

• legoman561 // March 25, 2013 at 9:08 am // Reply

best game on boy’s life awesome

• I know! When will number three come out? One of the VERY FEW things that I prefer about this one is the level editor. #3 needs one.
      MMMEEE!!

P.S. Where did The Game Master go? ;-(

• TankzShooter // March 29, 2013 at 11:26 pm //

Yeah, I hope they do come out with a #3, this one is great. I do wish that they had a level editor on the 2nd one, but I guess you can’t get everything! :D

38. It’s a fun game

39. awsome

40. SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

41. pokemaster // March 20, 2013 at 5:40 pm // Reply

a-w-e-s-o-m-e

42. It is epic

43. I can’t even play this game on my moms iPad2.

44. hard but fun

45. EPIC!

46. samthepup2 // March 18, 2013 at 2:15 pm // Reply

this is the best game ever hard but awesome

47. Could be better