Tankz!

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

61 Comments on Tankz!

1. I love this game

2. you should ask Goombah Remster17 and anonymous MM

3. Jedi Master // April 22, 2013 at 8:18 pm // Reply

Best game on this whole site!!! 🙂 I have everything upgraded to its highest power, and have beaten the game… Tankz 2 is way better though

4. tankz is awsam

5. me to

6. great game it is very fun to play with my brother!

7. A easy way of geting money is to go back to level one .Using the mini-guns(so you don’t have to buy more armo)to beat it.

8. fjhkdjxhvuidrjgjk // April 13, 2013 at 10:20 am // Reply

Awsome game I’m on level 11 once you buy the rockets just relax and guide the rockets

9. this is a cheap copy of awesome tanks on miniclip

10. waiting for game to load and can’t wait to play it it’s got some pretty wicked reviews

11. Goombah :] // April 7, 2013 at 8:26 am // Reply

Slow on my Mac. :[

12. It is a very fun game. I always like a challenge.

13. I have $3,00000 in the game!

14. Awsome

15. best game ever!!!!

16. it isn’t working

17. very cool,tankz 2 has better weapons though

18. I luv this game its the best around

19. Great game-I’m just not good at it.

20. sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. I BEAT THE GAME! AWSOME

22. coool!!!!!!!

23. I love this game i made it to Levil 15

24. this game is so much fun!!!!!

25. awesome

26. i get very much cash in this game! 🙂

27. death_and_destruction // March 27, 2013 at 7:48 pm // Reply

BEST GAME EVAR!!!!

28. love it

29. sharp tooth pokemon // March 27, 2013 at 5:00 pm // Reply

awesomer than catching a bulbasaur

30. best game ever!

31. amazing me // March 26, 2013 at 9:26 am // Reply

so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. awsome game i am on level 4

34. thomas12344321 // March 24, 2013 at 4:20 pm // Reply

Its a fun FREE game

35. tankz 2 is so much better

36. this is a complete copy of awesome tanks

37. TankzShooter // March 22, 2013 at 1:36 pm // Reply

This, and the second one, are the best games Boy’s Life has ever put on here! Love it! 😀

• legoman561 // March 25, 2013 at 9:08 am // Reply

best game on boy’s life awesome

• I know! When will number three come out? One of the VERY FEW things that I prefer about this one is the level editor. #3 needs one.
      MMMEEE!!

P.S. Where did The Game Master go? ;-(

• TankzShooter // March 29, 2013 at 11:26 pm //

Yeah, I hope they do come out with a #3, this one is great. I do wish that they had a level editor on the 2nd one, but I guess you can’t get everything! 😀

38. It’s a fun game

39. awsome

40. SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

41. pokemaster // March 20, 2013 at 5:40 pm // Reply

a-w-e-s-o-m-e

42. It is epic

43. I can’t even play this game on my moms iPad2.

44. hard but fun

45. EPIC!

46. samthepup2 // March 18, 2013 at 2:15 pm // Reply

this is the best game ever hard but awesome

47. Could be better