Tankz!

No Flash content available

827 Comments on Tankz!

1. i did it

2. The rocket launcher is awsome, it’s so sneaky.

3. I wish it wood load faster

4. tanks 2 once im done!

5. So fun!

6. THE LEGO FIG // November 23, 2013 at 7:11 pm // Reply

When you use the RICOCHET,press and hold the mouse to increase damege. p.s. is that how you spell damege? p.p.s. I am actully(how to spell?)the um? ! p.s. about the p.p.s that’s funny right there!:)

7. I BEAT IT IN 5 MINUTES ON HARD

8. I love game and movie wars.I also love tanks.Add them together and you get tankz! AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. yes! got level editor.

10. ha ha ha easy

11. have every thing and every gun and every upgrade

12. I’ve beat this 5 times!!!!

13. really boring

14. Sneaky salamander // November 15, 2013 at 9:27 pm // Reply

It is very adicting when you get the hang of it

15. Beat 6X

16. wow

17. I Beat the Game!!!!!!!!!

18. I got the laser, because it’s so easy.

19. Its sooooooooo, awesome!

20. THIS IS AWESOME!!!(:

21. very fun game!!

22. I BEAT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

24. pewdiepie fan // October 26, 2013 at 10:45 am // Reply

i took 4 ever to load but i complet it

25. The awesomest guy // October 25, 2013 at 6:27 pm // Reply

I’m doing tankz 2 after this

26. This game is too hard!

27. pewdiepiefan // October 25, 2013 at 2:39 pm // Reply

i took 4 ever to load but i beat it.

28. ILL NEVER GET THE LAZER

29. My favorite.

30. Did the laser!!! (still very hard)

31. The writing in the sky // October 10, 2013 at 8:45 am // Reply

use your rocket launcher to hit enemies from long distance. Use your mouse to direct the rocket

32. The writing in the sky // October 9, 2013 at 1:04 pm // Reply

direct the rockets using your mouse

33. minecraft3000 // October 6, 2013 at 5:07 pm // Reply

BEAT IT EASILY!!!!!!

34. The Big Ragoo // October 4, 2013 at 3:02 pm // Reply

i use the missiles as scouts to look for enemy tanks

35. use the laser as much as much as you can!!!!!!!!!!!

36. Salt finger // October 2, 2013 at 6:31 pm // Reply

AWSOME!

37. I like it.

38. i beat this a long time ago

39. totally rocks!

40. weirdo43 is Awesome // September 18, 2013 at 3:21 pm // Reply

AWESOME

41. FUN!!!!!!!!!

42. Rocket launcher is awsome!!!!!!!

43. Luv laser