Tankz 2

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

26 Comments on Tankz 2

1. $500,000 dollars!

2. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. astroied555986 // March 14, 2013 at 8:18 pm // Reply

woah!

4. How do you get past level 10?

5. william K. // March 14, 2013 at 3:33 pm // Reply

i think you should make a level editor for Tankz 2.

6. I LOVE TANKZ 2

7. staffy duck // March 14, 2013 at 2:29 pm // Reply

You should make level editor on TANKS 2.

8. Make a tankz 3!!!

9. The rail gun is good for picking targets off one by one and the lazer is good for storming enemy forts… choose carefully.

10. so fun

11. erased my thing while I was on level 11

12. epic,epic,epic. waffless it’s not Okay I guess… it’s awesome love it best game ever (not really skyrim is better but still)

13. Rosscuro 27 // March 13, 2013 at 7:43 pm // Reply

I finished the game in 3 hours!!!

14. eletric ice phoenix hobbit // March 13, 2013 at 6:31 pm // Reply

awsome! haven’t been able to find a good game in ages

15. Tankz 1&2 are awesome // March 13, 2013 at 6:14 pm // Reply

Tankz 2 is better than Tankz 1!:) When I playe the original I Thought nothing could be better!:) The only disadvantage is Tankz 2 doesn’t have a level editor.😦

16. epicmann 845 // March 13, 2013 at 5:44 pm // Reply

COOL! so much better than tankz! luv it!😀

17. Kid that plays boys life games // March 13, 2013 at 4:20 pm // Reply

It’s Awesome! but I had 2 or 3 levels left, and when I came back on, My progress was Deleted! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

18. yournamehere84 // March 13, 2013 at 4:08 pm // Reply

My Guide to Initial Upgrading:
    1. Upgrade the machine gun.
    2. Upgrade view range, speed, and turret speed, and lastly, armor.
    3. If you feel that the firepower of the machine gun is not enough while upgrading the armor, get the shotgun. It is cheap and effective.
    4. Pick your favorite weapon and upgrade it.

19. weefsnfshh // March 13, 2013 at 4:06 pm // Reply

I LOVE THIS GAME I NEED TANKZ 3

20. love it

21. you can beat the last level using rockets alone but they need to be fully upgraded

22. much much better than tankz1 love the weapon upgrades

23. this is the same as awesome tanks 2! I think boys life copied! (or maybe they did.)

24. i hate simon // March 13, 2013 at 6:05 am // Reply