Tankz 2

No Flash content available

873 Comments on Tankz 2

1. The game rocks!

2. does anybody know how to beat level 7?

3. superman 23 // March 24, 2013 at 12:06 pm // Reply

AWESOME!!!

4. Tankz 2 needs a level editor

5. tankx three needs to have a super minigun that is better than a railgun

6. Lol I got all weapons upgraded to highest level :P

7. BEST GAME EVER! :O

8. master chief 117 // March 23, 2013 at 8:33 am // Reply

maxed out ALL WEAPONS INCLUDING RAILGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. what does more damage the rail gun or lazar

10. The shock is cool

11. EPIC GAME EPIC GAME

12. miners are great!

13. AWSOME, WE WANT TANKZ 3,4,5 ETC. LOVE THE RAILGUN

14. play level one over and over

15. My flamethrower is awesome

16. Tankz 3 should have multiplayer, which would have normal levels, a level editor, pvp with special pvp arenas (single-player weapons and tank upgrade apply), and multiplayer levels.

17. I WON. I WON. I WON

18. you forgot make your own level !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. I,ve beat both games.

20. I can get this from my iPod

21. coolkid7776 // March 19, 2013 at 9:28 am // Reply

i redid all the level with the railgun and only reloaded once ;]…like a boss ;]

22. yournamehere84 // March 18, 2013 at 11:55 am // Reply

I now have over 1 million credits! Does anyone have more?

23. the railgun is not a machine gun its a giant lazer gun

24. Tankz 3 needs to save your progress,choose your own tank and color,automaticly have full vision,mines,and ricochet!!! and futuristitc look with lasers,and Tanks VS Alians.and less guns with ammo.

25. Tankz 2 needs to save your progress!!!

26. Awesome game.

27. Great game. Only thing I don’t like is that I spend all this in-game money buying all these weapons, and I don’t really get the chance to use them all effectively. Otherwise, great game.

28. I got micro tanks!?!?!?!?!?

29. what shots a blue ray?

30. awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. LeeLeeLCBP // March 16, 2013 at 4:55 pm // Reply

Tankz is fun, and hard. I give it 6 STARZ

32. SpartnMonkee // March 16, 2013 at 2:34 pm // Reply

Way cooler than #1

33. I miss the level editer.

34. The cool one // March 16, 2013 at 1:40 pm // Reply

THIS IS THE BEST GAME I”VE EVER PLAYED!!!

35. A good way to get $$$ is to go back to easy levels (level 1, 2, ect.) and not destory the spawners right away. you then can shoot at the other tankz and they will give you $$$!

36. don’t get ricochet

37. i did not deafeat tanz yet

38. TANKS IS AWSUM!!!
    WITH NEW WEOPONES THIS IS GREAT!!!

39. I finished Tankz a few days after it came out, but this one is even harder and better!

PS. EPICSAUSE

PPS. word!

40. awsome!!

41. hard and fun

42. Awesome Spy!!! // March 15, 2013 at 5:42 pm // Reply

I just started the other day and I’ve already making alot of progress! this is Awesome!!!!!! :)

43. quEstionEEr // March 15, 2013 at 5:29 pm // Reply

anyone know how to get $$$ FAST?

44. the rocket is not as effective as in tankz 1.
    AWSOME GAME!!!!!!!!!

45. i want tankz3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. best game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. coolkid7776 // March 15, 2013 at 11:18 am // Reply

when’s Tankz 3?

48. frodo baggins // March 15, 2013 at 10:27 am // Reply

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really fun. they finally have a richachade boss

49. TheUnknown // March 15, 2013 at 9:30 am // Reply