Tankz 2

No Flash content available

875 Comments on Tankz 2

1. DoctorWho48 // April 18, 2013 at 3:12 pm // Reply

Boys’ Life games are boring.
    But Tankz 1 and Tankz 2 are awesome!

2. dgihjfhljkr // April 16, 2013 at 4:37 pm // Reply

My favorite part of the game is the mini versions of tanks inside of boxes.

3. secret passage on lvl 11

4. bobo the 4th // April 16, 2013 at 2:52 pm // Reply

2,531 tanks destroyed, 306 towers destroyed, 435 spawners destroyed, 3,534
    wallblocks destroyed ,23,717 coins collected ,674 barrels destroyed ,803 crates
    destroyed………….AND 1,115425 credits! Can anywone beat that?

5. Rock Star 627 // April 15, 2013 at 3:35 pm // Reply

I have every weapon in the entire game! :)

6. Trickster9 // April 14, 2013 at 4:00 pm // Reply

I have never found a secret passage on any level, so which one is the easiest to find.

7. DoctorWho48 // April 13, 2013 at 12:47 pm // Reply

I complete all levels with 2 awesome guns! :D

8. BeAt iT UnDer HaLf An HoUr

9. a good way to find secret passages is to spray continuously with shock or laser on the concrete walls.

10. da pink floyd // April 11, 2013 at 10:53 am // Reply

beat it like a boss

11. awsome game!

12. i beat the game on tanks 1 and everything got erased!!!!

13. sardine in a can // April 9, 2013 at 6:21 am // Reply

I know a way to get off fire! when you are on fire you find a medpack and, poof! you’re not on fire anymore!

14. The shock is awesome but hard to aim when you first use it.I just bought it.

4/8/13

15. in my opinion, this is not the best game ever. They could have put in a level editor, and other junk. if you are stuck on a level, just go back to the level before it and simply get lots of money and buy more armor/ better gun.

16. goldscout1234 // April 6, 2013 at 8:26 pm // Reply

I wish we had a Tankz 4.

17. found secret passages on lvs. 5, 8,10, and 11; look for cracked concrete!

• awesome man 11 // April 14, 2013 at 9:41 am // Reply

i looked on all the levels you said had a passage on it and i cant find the cement blocks with a crack in it .

18. needs more levels I beet the whole game in 1 day I like the last gun

19. awesome

20. cool!! best game ever!.

21. 154000 ending score!!! smurf that!!! railgun is best!!

22. I like the creeper six pack tanks that explode if you get too near, we get mines by pressing r, they get creepers. does anyone else notice that when you hover over the + to buy ammo, a little yellow thing pops up at the bottom right saying that pressing r lays mines?

23. COOL!!!

24. starscout101 // April 4, 2013 at 4:08 pm // Reply

this game is fun but needs more wepoins and leves

25. It is a fun game!!!!!

26. this game has AWSOME tanks.But this game needs a level editor.This game NEEDS a lot of improvment to be like tankz 1.

27. cool!!!!!!!!

28. interesting // April 3, 2013 at 10:58 am // Reply

these games are just -modified visually- versions of a game I’ve played before. they don’t make the games.

29. it’s so so so so cool!!!!!!!!!!

30. awesome man 11 // April 2, 2013 at 11:56 am // Reply

I just barely beat the game, I upgraded all the upgrades to the full extent, I was invincible! no one could kill me. The laser rocks.

31. sonic the hedgehog // April 1, 2013 at 6:57 pm // Reply

i never played this game

32. did not find lvl 7 passage though

33. i saw secret passage!

34. Level 4 3 weapons cannon dude giving me troubles

35. this game rules!

36. with me it took a long time to load game first

37. this game is better than tanks 1!

38. Shock gun is awesome

39. jokemaster // March 28, 2013 at 4:12 pm // Reply

any one see secret passage on level 7

• master gamer 15 // March 30, 2013 at 1:16 pm // Reply

laser and shock are the best guns . no secret passage on lv 7 but its hard because they ALWASE suround you . they could have made it a little easier AND you cant move!? I cant wait for tankz 3 . what is lvl 15 like wumboman?

• How do you get to it? I noticed there’s grass past it, but ho do I get there?

• nope

• thre is no lv 7 secret passage. there is a lv 8 secret passeage on the far left, look for the broken-looking concrete. I can’t beat level 16

40. one of my favrite games ever

41. beat it. easy but definitely the best game on boys life

42. I beat the game!

43. percyjackson // March 27, 2013 at 4:41 pm // Reply

cool,but railgun is BAD!

44. where did it go

45. how long has this game been out?

46. Lazer is WAY better than Railgun. I have fully upgraded Railgun and a Lazer that hasn’t been upgraded at all and the lazer kills enimies faster!

47. lvl 15 is simple

48. jokemaster // March 25, 2013 at 6:27 pm // Reply

has any one tried hard levels?

49. scoutninja1243 // March 25, 2013 at 11:56 am // Reply

tankz 3 should have more guns and better upgrades as example with every armor upgrade a different modell

50. the first game was cool