Tankz 2

No Flash content available

875 Comments on Tankz 2

1. MinecraftMaster // May 17, 2013 at 4:46 pm // Reply

This has to be the best game on the site!!

2. cat kaden // May 17, 2013 at 3:53 pm // Reply

Tankz 2 is the coolest game ever.

3. games spoiler // May 13, 2013 at 7:51 pm // Reply

THIS GAME IS ON ADDICTINGGAMES THIS IS JUST A COPY OF TANKS 2 YOU PEAPLE ITS A COPY

• you don't understand // May 16, 2013 at 7:40 pm // Reply

Look to the right of your screen, it explains that some games were not first on Boys’ Life, but it is still legal.

• Read this please:
      A NOTE ABOUT OUR GAMES
      The games on Boyslife.org are created by some of the top developers from around the world. Some games have been custom built for BL, while others are existing games that have been modified for use on our site. All games have been legally licensed and the developer has been paid for their use.

4. I liked the first one better

5. Mine turtle // May 11, 2013 at 9:02 pm // Reply

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

6. awesome game

7. trendkill // May 10, 2013 at 9:23 pm // Reply

awsome

8. Transformers // May 10, 2013 at 5:41 pm // Reply

Cool but I don’t like how takes so long for the rail gun to charge

9. MinecraftMaster // May 10, 2013 at 4:39 pm // Reply

i beat the game. sooo ez if you just try. the trick is getting better guns!

10. cant pass level 4

11. supwtank96 // May 8, 2013 at 2:37 pm // Reply

try the lasers

12. Anonymous // May 7, 2013 at 3:05 pm // Reply

Hey, xman37 this game has new levels and four different tanks. did you even look at it?!?? (oh, and the tank on the cove has an extra turtle head.)

13. awesome

14. Nitro Boi // May 5, 2013 at 2:44 pm // Reply

This is a game called “awesome tanks” just BL changed the name…most games of boys life are like that including “derby town racing” and “pedro’s adventure 2″

15. my best idea is using long distance tactics

16. hey it’s me!brodcasting from school today!play Tankz 2 TODAY!

17. in Tankz 3 they need to involve Pedro in some way like make him the boss

18. BL games lost me at the complication level of Bean Bag Toss :]

19. hello hello hello // April 30, 2013 at 5:26 pm // Reply

best game here i really think you should try it

20. hey guys justin says this game is great I’m not really into video games but its amazing!!!

21. railgun is awesome

22. it is way better than the first one, but it is a total wast of time.

23. beat lazer boss with shotgun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

24. 155150 beet the game

25. the croods // April 28, 2013 at 3:10 pm // Reply

I finished the game

26. this is basically awesome tanks, just like pedro’s space adventure 2 is basically robot wants fishy

27. how do you beat lvl 4

28. level 12

29. Awesome!!!!

30. its not working

31. cool

32. Awesome just aweso:l

33. This game is actually called Awesome Tanks 2. BL just changed the name.

34. Sounds awesome💩😅

35. toocool

36. iplaythisgameeveryday

37. 2 cool 4 u // April 24, 2013 at 6:23 pm // Reply

this is awsome

38. I Love the Game Finished it but cant play now

39. onlyicanthinkofthis // April 22, 2013 at 6:50 pm // Reply

I like the first one better…

40. awesome dude

41. spoil sport // April 22, 2013 at 2:20 pm // Reply

i dislike that we cant make our own maps

42. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. jack frost // April 21, 2013 at 1:00 pm // Reply

this game is awsome

44. This is my favorite game

45. THIS IS SKILL // April 21, 2013 at 6:04 am // Reply

i have most guns and getting hard to earn money

46. THIS IS SKILL! // April 20, 2013 at 5:48 pm // Reply

i cant wait til 3.0!

47. THIS IS SKILL! // April 20, 2013 at 5:31 pm // Reply

I love this game. it is the best sequal to any game in the history of the game world. yes i am a gamer if you are wondering.

48. Why is there no level editor? // April 19, 2013 at 7:14 pm // Reply

There’s one in tanks 1

49. TANKZ IS AWESOME // April 19, 2013 at 4:05 pm // Reply

TANKZ 2 IS SO AWESOME !!!!! I’M HOPING FOR A TANKZ 3

50. DoctorWho48 // April 18, 2013 at 3:16 pm // Reply

In lvl 11 I see a block that leads me to 2 boxes.

• Tankz 2 is so cool that I am so surprised that you made this game and Tankz 1 is not fast enough for me and I can’t wait until Tankz 3.

1 2 3 4 5 6 14