Tankz 2

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

37 Comments on Tankz 2

1. this game has AWSOME tanks.But this game needs a level editor.This game NEEDS a lot of improvment to be like tankz 1.

2. cool!!!!!!!!

3. interesting // April 3, 2013 at 10:58 am // Reply

these games are just -modified visually- versions of a game I’ve played before. they don’t make the games.

4. it’s so so so so cool!!!!!!!!!!

5. awesome man 11 // April 2, 2013 at 11:56 am // Reply

I just barely beat the game, I upgraded all the upgrades to the full extent, I was invincible! no one could kill me. The laser rocks.

6. sonic the hedgehog // April 1, 2013 at 6:57 pm // Reply

i never played this game

7. did not find lvl 7 passage though

8. i saw secret passage!

9. Level 4 3 weapons cannon dude giving me troubles

10. this game rules!

11. with me it took a long time to load game first

12. this game is better than tanks 1!

13. Shock gun is awesome

14. jokemaster // March 28, 2013 at 4:12 pm // Reply

any one see secret passage on level 7

• master gamer 15 // March 30, 2013 at 1:16 pm // Reply

laser and shock are the best guns . no secret passage on lv 7 but its hard because they ALWASE suround you . they could have made it a little easier AND you cant move!? I cant wait for tankz 3 . what is lvl 15 like wumboman?

• How do you get to it? I noticed there’s grass past it, but ho do I get there?

• nope

• thre is no lv 7 secret passage. there is a lv 8 secret passeage on the far left, look for the broken-looking concrete. I can’t beat level 16

15. one of my favrite games ever

16. beat it. easy but definitely the best game on boys life

17. I beat the game!

18. percyjackson // March 27, 2013 at 4:41 pm // Reply

cool,but railgun is BAD!

19. where did it go

20. how long has this game been out?

21. Lazer is WAY better than Railgun. I have fully upgraded Railgun and a Lazer that hasn’t been upgraded at all and the lazer kills enimies faster!

22. lvl 15 is simple

23. jokemaster // March 25, 2013 at 6:27 pm // Reply

has any one tried hard levels?

24. scoutninja1243 // March 25, 2013 at 11:56 am // Reply

tankz 3 should have more guns and better upgrades as example with every armor upgrade a different modell

25. the first game was cool