Tankz 2

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

31 Comments on Tankz 2

1. DoctorWho48 // April 18, 2013 at 3:12 pm // Reply

Boys’ Life games are boring.
    But Tankz 1 and Tankz 2 are awesome!

2. dgihjfhljkr // April 16, 2013 at 4:37 pm // Reply

My favorite part of the game is the mini versions of tanks inside of boxes.

3. secret passage on lvl 11

4. bobo the 4th // April 16, 2013 at 2:52 pm // Reply

2,531 tanks destroyed, 306 towers destroyed, 435 spawners destroyed, 3,534
    wallblocks destroyed ,23,717 coins collected ,674 barrels destroyed ,803 crates
    destroyed………….AND 1,115425 credits! Can anywone beat that?

5. Rock Star 627 // April 15, 2013 at 3:35 pm // Reply

I have every weapon in the entire game! :)

6. Trickster9 // April 14, 2013 at 4:00 pm // Reply

I have never found a secret passage on any level, so which one is the easiest to find.

7. DoctorWho48 // April 13, 2013 at 12:47 pm // Reply

I complete all levels with 2 awesome guns! :D

8. BeAt iT UnDer HaLf An HoUr

9. a good way to find secret passages is to spray continuously with shock or laser on the concrete walls.

10. da pink floyd // April 11, 2013 at 10:53 am // Reply

beat it like a boss

11. awsome game!

12. i beat the game on tanks 1 and everything got erased!!!!

13. sardine in a can // April 9, 2013 at 6:21 am // Reply

I know a way to get off fire! when you are on fire you find a medpack and, poof! you’re not on fire anymore!

14. The shock is awesome but hard to aim when you first use it.I just bought it.

4/8/13

15. in my opinion, this is not the best game ever. They could have put in a level editor, and other junk. if you are stuck on a level, just go back to the level before it and simply get lots of money and buy more armor/ better gun.

16. goldscout1234 // April 6, 2013 at 8:26 pm // Reply

I wish we had a Tankz 4.

17. found secret passages on lvs. 5, 8,10, and 11; look for cracked concrete!

• awesome man 11 // April 14, 2013 at 9:41 am // Reply

i looked on all the levels you said had a passage on it and i cant find the cement blocks with a crack in it .

18. needs more levels I beet the whole game in 1 day I like the last gun

19. awesome

20. cool!! best game ever!.

21. 154000 ending score!!! smurf that!!! railgun is best!!

22. I like the creeper six pack tanks that explode if you get too near, we get mines by pressing r, they get creepers. does anyone else notice that when you hover over the + to buy ammo, a little yellow thing pops up at the bottom right saying that pressing r lays mines?

23. COOL!!!

24. starscout101 // April 4, 2013 at 4:08 pm // Reply

this game is fun but needs more wepoins and leves

25. It is a fun game!!!!!

1 4 5 6 7 8 31