Tankz 2

No Flash content available

864 Comments on Tankz 2

1. GOOD GAME beat it

2. I like the railgun

3. it loads so slow but its fun

4. ccooll I beat the game!!!@!

5. 12345678loading // March 8, 2014 at 10:08 am // Reply

richochet is great when there is a lot of explosive barrels(:

6. RANGER14782 // March 7, 2014 at 4:54 pm // Reply

I found a bonus room

7. epic!!!!!!!!

8. nerdigamer // March 4, 2014 at 10:08 pm // Reply

beat it. with 1000000 points!!!!!!

9. the best level to get money on is level 6

10. awesomeness for tankz2 // February 26, 2014 at 6:27 pm // Reply

got all the upgrades and totally beat the game

11. I think it is fun but ,how does it work on the ipad?

12. Tip try to buy the laser first

13. i played tankz 1 but now they wont load

14. Oops, I broke your tanks!

15. I beat it in about three years. I don’t know, but I may play the game over a second time.
    P.S. Nice comments, people.

16. Decent game :)

17. Dave the brave // February 18, 2014 at 7:51 pm // Reply

I have bought everything, and learned when, and how to use the guns at the right time and good. I love this game!

18. I love it

19. Best game ever

20. flying llama // February 15, 2014 at 5:09 pm // Reply

the only part that is worse than tankz 1 is there is no level editor in tankz 2

21. Pffff! I beat this game and its predecessor like, three times each. DOnt get the richoche. its a waste of money.

22. I beat levels 1-7 with only the mini gun

23. i love this game

24. this game rules!!!!

25. I have call of duty 3 and you can drive a jeep and a tank!!!

26. TANKZ 2 IS THE BEST GAME!!!!!!!

27. I BEAT IT!!!

28. I hate this game

29. almost done beating it

30. I wish it would load faster,

31. i think this is a super good game fun and hard.

32. BOOM!!!!

33. I play Minecraft dudes // January 31, 2014 at 7:21 pm // Reply

How do u get to play on iPad?

34. ive beaten it 5 times goin on six

35. They should create a TANKS 3

36. Running Beast // January 30, 2014 at 10:11 pm // Reply

I beat the WHOLE game wih mines,Rockets ,and railgun ONLY

37. AWESOME
    I LOVE THE CANNON AND RAILGUN

38. DanielPorras // January 29, 2014 at 7:21 pm // Reply

OH Yeah!!!! Beat all the levels in about 30 min. First max out the upgrades, fully upgrade the mini-gun. then buy the rail gun and upgrade that all the way(only fill up on ammo if you absolutely have to and don’t fill it all the way up unless you have a ton of money) Have fun!

P.S. play the level you just beat a couple of times to save up money.

39. When you play have a brother or sister at the key board ready to lay mines or switch guns. Plus, could you guys tell me some more awesome nicknames??!!!! Where do you get all the ideas????

40. RunningIsLife // January 29, 2014 at 3:47 pm // Reply

Railgun is slow but good, rocket is the best

41. AWESOME

42. A-W-E-S-O-M-E-N-E-S-S-!-!-!

43. Captain America // January 27, 2014 at 6:12 pm // Reply

I will answer any questions about strategy, weapons, or how to beat levels.

44. it take so long to lode