Rocket Racer

25 Comments on Rocket Racer

1. you can barly touch the pad and it will start bouncing, hit three times and you get totaled, this is kinda cheep

2. wow! i thought i could do this!

3. I wish they had unlimited time.

4. 5550!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!! BEAT THAT!!!!!!

5. For wilderness commando:

No problem, i knew there had to be something wrong, but yea, anytime.

6. i need a infernape // November 8, 2007 at 8:31 pm // Reply

BL how do you land without crashing?

7. 1. Tri. red 15,298

2. Tri. red 12,474

3. Tri. Red 10,059

you guys know what i mean when i say t red right? (triumphant red)

4. T red- 7438

5. T red- 5859

6. T red- 5722

7. T red- 5094

8. Rockdrummer-4818

9.ShdwFox-4051

10.T red- 4037

Here is the list B)

8. wilderness commando // November 7, 2007 at 2:38 pm // Reply

on comment #390, i made a little mistake.

Where it says “different high scores at different scores” It was supposed to say

“different high scores at different games”

Thanks for catching that mistake.

9. For: wilderness commando

What do you mean by “different high scores in different scores”? im just wondering. But yea, i get your idea, you just wanna have fun.. fine with me. i was just wondering why youre everywhere

10. pat298 and patrick438 and mom154(lego) // November 6, 2007 at 7:35 pm // Reply

I like going straight down… well you’l find out what happens!

11. wilderness commando // November 6, 2007 at 5:38 pm // Reply

For: shdw fox

Im always tring to get different high scores in different scores.

After all, im trying to have as much fun here as possible…

12. 4051 BABY!!!!

13. im still beating you wilderness commando and penguin guy. oh, and also, wilderness commando, why are you in every game that ive played? i keep seeing comments from you. its weird

14. wilderness commando // November 4, 2007 at 6:09 pm // Reply

2691 points!

Everyone would worry if i was in control of a rocket.

15. 1261 points!

16. NOW I GOT 3628. I LIKE THE FIRST FEW LEVELS BECAUSE OF ANTI-GRAVITY

17. I GOT 1695

18. THIS GAME IS FUN!!! i like doing flips and stuff. it’s awesome

19. I dislike Gary // November 2, 2007 at 5:28 pm // Reply

I gust like crashing it

20. wilderness commando // November 2, 2007 at 2:01 pm // Reply

1207 points! And again, all my rockets turned into piles of metal and bolts.

21. 4818!!!! oh yeah!

22. very hard

23. guys u and i both know that really high scores are pretty much impossible. miralem, because u posted im going 2 have to put it on the list unless u tell me u were lying. THIS IS BASED ON THE HONORS SYSTEM

24. In concern to the question of how to land just rapidly press the mouse and you will get a slower descent

25. wilderness commando // October 26, 2007 at 6:16 pm // Reply

all my ships crashed……….. Do we have any survivors?
    😆