Flooded Village

No Flash content available

359 Comments on Flooded Village

1. mr. bicker backer // May 20, 2014 at 8:40 am // Reply

haven’t played it yet still not loading

2. Captain America // May 19, 2014 at 10:50 pm // Reply

I cleared level S-2. All I did was kept on pressing H. Kinda weird how that works!

3. I love this game got over 22 beat that

4. GRAWESOME // May 11, 2014 at 7:55 pm // Reply

uh, stuck on level S-3

5. seemed a bit ridiculus to me.

6. It can be hard at times.

7. gracie doodle // April 29, 2014 at 11:14 am // Reply

this game is SO cool.

8. my brother ad I beat it in a day

9. So dumb but easy

10. How do you even start playing?I only see the chat but no game

11. agentfly42 // April 6, 2014 at 6:32 pm // Reply

EASY

12. Im stuck on level 2-2

• $KILL $HOT // April 19, 2014 at 1:44 pm // Reply

I CANT GET PAST LEVEL 1-5!!!

• 1-5 easy first fill the hole diagonal down right from the top left pirate ship with sand then empty the one above it. Then fill the hole between the three villagers(in the vertical line) and empty the one 2 to the right and empty the one above it. Next fill the one to the left of the one villager in the bottom right and empty the one above the left pirate ship at the bottom right.

13. Easy ’til Level 3-2!

14. 21 take that

15. KILL THE VILLAGERS!

16. i am a girl as well. i am testing for the highly capable class. the game was okay, though it didn’t really make any sense, freeze the trees, but don’t drown the villagers.

17. so easy just press H and then you pass

18. The first levels are kind of easy, but the other levels are hard. It’s kind of funny how when you make the pirates float, they do this sort of hula dance in their boat, right?

19. I could only get to 3-4

20. I cheated on this by pressing H!

21. Im a girl and I’m on level 11, Girls are smarter than boys!!!

22. Gladiator94 // March 2, 2014 at 5:04 pm // Reply

heres a cheat tip= press “H” to finish the level.
    Even though you only get one star, it really helps!!!

23. 2-4- unpassable

24. The cereal killer // February 22, 2014 at 12:33 pm // Reply

Why can’t you play on your I pad! It’s so annoying.

25. Why can’t you just play on iPad???

26. clone unit cc148 // February 13, 2014 at 2:58 pm // Reply

how do u not freeze people??!!!

27. cant get past level 3-3

28. How do you Get past 5-2!!!!!!!

29. How do you get past level 1-5?

30. monkey thief // January 20, 2014 at 9:55 am // Reply

I’m stuck on level 2-5

31. I mean this is called flooded village of course the villagers drown

32. don’t drown the villagers?! I mean blah blah blah. right?

33. Don’t drown the villagers

34. I didn’t get to play!

35. I’m bummed you can’t play any of these games on a iPad

36. I’m stuck on 2-4 tell me how to get past with cheating.

37. drown the villagers its hilarious

38. wow i got through all of it

39. I DON'T play MINECRAFT // December 23, 2013 at 9:28 am // Reply

stuck on ice levels
    SOMEONE HELP ME ON THIS!

40. i AM NOT A CHEATER // December 16, 2013 at 5:54 pm // Reply

how do you get past level 3-4 WITHOUT CHEATING

41. ineedhelpon3-4 // December 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm // Reply

I NEED HELP ON 3-4

42. Lokiethemisteiveos // December 16, 2013 at 4:32 pm // Reply

ugh the villagers are so flipping onoying so i drown them all.

43. love it

44. nick is always right // December 13, 2013 at 2:23 pm // Reply

someone help me with 2-6?oh, and jedi i like your name and your comment.

45. SO EASY

46. TERRIBLE!!

47. stuck on 4-3 fun though

48. fun

49. stuck on 2-4

50. to get extra points…..

DROWN THE VILLAGERS!!!!!