Flooded Village

No Flash content available

359 Comments on Flooded Village

1. press “r” in level selection to see a secret level! its so cool!

2. awesomeness boy // April 12, 2015 at 11:56 am // Reply

level 6 is to hard can someone tell me how to do it.

3. I love this game. 😎

4. micheal jackson // March 29, 2015 at 6:42 pm // Reply

why are those villagers even there?

5. dungeonmaster // March 29, 2015 at 5:06 pm // Reply

How many villagers can I drown in one move? Let’s find out…

6. dungeonmaster // March 29, 2015 at 5:00 pm // Reply

DIE, VILLAGERS!!!!

7. The music!!!

8. Nice game idea and action. I also love the characters!

9. how do you beat level 3-4?

10. Awesome !

11. this game is boring

12. Level 5 is so hard!

13. On the secret level it won’t finish, even if it is 100% done………..also, I think there should be another secret level.

14. IT WON’T PLAY!!!!

• The Star Scout // January 25, 2015 at 9:17 pm // Reply

When I first clicked on the game, before it even showed the loading screen, the game part of the screen went white and didn’t do anything.

15. cheese ball 100 // January 5, 2015 at 9:05 pm // Reply

weird

16. doyaplayroblox? // January 1, 2015 at 1:11 pm // Reply

its hard on lvl 6

17. doyaplayroblox // December 31, 2014 at 4:17 pm // Reply

Cant load for some reason

18. wont lode

19. won,t load

20. the pirates are so annoying,they just say”ay!” even when the level is over

21. importantgalaxy346 // November 4, 2014 at 7:29 pm // Reply

wow

22. awesome game. the guys that made this game should make more great games

23. RandomMinecraftPlayer // November 3, 2014 at 6:15 pm // Reply

The secret level finished itself but….
    What now?

24. Hit the “r” key an the levels select and the secret level should finish itself

25. Pretty good game. It’s fun…. B-)

26. Got three stars in all levels, so it IS possible, I HAVE DONE IT!!
    You get a bunch of starts on the menu.

I don’t know what’s with the “secret” level. Press R on level select (DO NOT go to a level). You go to a level that spells “FLOODED VILLAGE”. The level auto solves and you get 2 moves, so you can 3-star it.

27. its all right but level 1~5 is impossible

28. It’s easy you just have to think. P.S. I am also Gamenerd#1

29. so gamefreak

30. LOVE THE MUSIC!!!!!!

31. rosie&georgeCA // August 1, 2014 at 2:40 pm // Reply

2-6 imposible

32. AwesomeGamer123 // July 6, 2014 at 2:31 pm // Reply

Cool, but challenging, and the music drives me insane

33. I wish this would work

34. Anonymous // July 2, 2014 at 3:42 pm // Reply

Not loading

35. how do you get the game to work properly

36. taco angel // June 21, 2014 at 4:10 pm // Reply

awesome and very strategic game!

btw how do you do 2-6?

37. PUNKIN HEAD // June 18, 2014 at 3:09 am // Reply

I love it

38. Kill THE VILLAGERS!!!!!!!!!

39. inpossible! s-4 is inpossible!

40. So easy