The Lost Pirate Cove

No Flash content available

837 Comments on The Lost Pirate Cove

1. I ACTUALLY BEAT THE GAME!!!!!
    IT WAS AWSOME

2. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Im lost:(

4. 54 bergman // May 24, 2011 at 1:41 pm // Reply

I need help!!!!!!!!!!! :(

5. I just did it again and finally got it.

6. magic the gathering // May 10, 2011 at 5:12 pm // Reply

hard but fun!!. TIP: look left & right when u move foreword

P.S i beat the game BOO YA!!!!

7. Game Master (apprantance) // April 30, 2011 at 11:25 am // Reply

Thanks for the ansers Timmy26

8. its cool

9. this is fun and hard

10. legolandlover56 // April 9, 2011 at 10:18 am // Reply

HOW DO YOU GET TO THE ABNDADNDOD FOTRREES

11. forget the maze.

12. where is all the coins? :-D

13. legolandlover56 // April 5, 2011 at 3:19 pm // Reply

can not find out where to go after you type the firedrake and r!

14. Its as hard as… popping the top off a soda bottle with a bazooka!!!!!!!!

15. ITS really hard!

16. $$$$$$$$$$$$$:) // March 23, 2011 at 10:00 pm // Reply

this is pretty hard

17. I won!

18. Im stuck.

19. punkmonkey // March 4, 2011 at 6:32 pm // Reply

how could you get the coins?:(

20. BOO YA!!!!!!!!!! I WON! FINALY I HAVE BEAT THIS GAME! The answers are: 0,400&800,egg,r,empty hourglass,firedrake,wandering captain, night’s gale,jolly roger, and 7n. P.S. Don’t worry about capilization.

21. LEGO MAN!!!!!!!!!! // February 27, 2011 at 2:36 pm // Reply

HARD!

22. i cant do 7!

23. This is so easy

24. help i caan’t get past any of the levels!

25. where is the coin besides on the wall and in the water

26. i cant find athird coin!

27. soundwave415 // February 24, 2011 at 1:22 am // Reply

how do I find the coins?

28. im stuck O:)

29. I’m lost!Help!

30. that stinks stuck in mine game froze :(

31. how do i get out of the mine, HELP!!!!!

32. I cant figure out the name of the pirate ship if any1 knows please reply in 5-10min. :/

33. how do you move around!!!!

34. cole the shark // February 10, 2011 at 10:00 pm // Reply

the anser is 0

35. I thought it was fun! I really
    enjoyed it!

36. it wil not start

37. it is very hard if only there was a map

38. how do u get coins? reply

39. barn manager // January 26, 2011 at 3:59 pm // Reply

this is hard!!.

40. i luv this game

41. Is there a way to save the game?

42. I have the answers to all your problems… To get in, the answer is the number 0. from there you must wander along this huge cave/mine/abandoned fortress etc.the answers for all the rest of the riddles are: Firedrake, the letter “R”, egg, Night’s Gale, 400 and 800, Empty Hourglass, Wandering captain, and 7n…The last answer is a little strange but it is true…… And by the way, you are welcome.

43. how do you get past the third riddle?

44. the riddle is easy

45. 0 is the first riddle

46. pirate master // January 5, 2011 at 10:01 pm // Reply

very easy

47. I am stuck where you type in the riddle

48. The S.S. SCOUT! // January 1, 2011 at 5:49 pm // Reply

THAT FIRST RIDDLE IS LIKE…. TRY ING TO OPEN A CAN OF SODA WITH HOCKY GLOVES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49. it is very hard !!