The Lost Pirate Cove

No Flash content available

78 Comments on The Lost Pirate Cove

1. I ACTUALLY BEAT THE GAME!!!!!
    IT WAS AWSOME

2. šŸ™‚

3. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Im lost:(

5. 54 bergman // May 24, 2011 at 1:41 pm // Reply

I need help!!!!!!!!!!! šŸ˜¦

6. I just did it again and finally got it.

7. magic the gathering // May 10, 2011 at 5:12 pm // Reply

hard but fun!!. TIP: look left & right when u move foreword

P.S i beat the game BOO YA!!!!

8. Game Master (apprantance) // April 30, 2011 at 11:25 am // Reply

Thanks for the ansers Timmy26

9. its cool

10. this is fun and hard

11. legolandlover56 // April 9, 2011 at 10:18 am // Reply

HOW DO YOU GET TO THE ABNDADNDOD FOTRREES

12. forget the maze.

13. where is all the coins? šŸ˜€

14. legolandlover56 // April 5, 2011 at 3:19 pm // Reply

can not find out where to go after you type the firedrake and r!

15. Its as hard as… popping the top off a soda bottle with a bazooka!!!!!!!!

16. ITS really hard!

17. $$$$$$$$$$$$$:) // March 23, 2011 at 10:00 pm // Reply

this is pretty hard

18. I won!

19. Im stuck.

20. punkmonkey // March 4, 2011 at 6:32 pm // Reply

how could you get the coins?:(

21. BOO YA!!!!!!!!!! I WON! FINALY I HAVE BEAT THIS GAME! The answers are: 0,400&800,egg,r,empty hourglass,firedrake,wandering captain, night’s gale,jolly roger, and 7n. P.S. Don’t worry about capilization.

22. LEGO MAN!!!!!!!!!! // February 27, 2011 at 2:36 pm // Reply

HARD!

23. i cant do 7!

24. This is so easy

25. help i caan’t get past any of the levels!

26. where is the coin besides on the wall and in the water

27. i cant find athird coin!

28. soundwave415 // February 24, 2011 at 1:22 am // Reply

how do I find the coins?

29. im stuck O:)

30. I’m lost!Help!

31. that stinks stuck in mine game froze šŸ˜¦

32. how do i get out of the mine, HELP!!!!!

33. I cant figure out the name of the pirate ship if any1 knows please reply in 5-10min. :/

34. how do you move around!!!!

35. cole the shark // February 10, 2011 at 10:00 pm // Reply

the anser is 0

36. I thought it was fun! I really
    enjoyed it!

37. it wil not start

38. it is very hard if only there was a map

39. how do u get coins? reply

40. barn manager // January 26, 2011 at 3:59 pm // Reply

this is hard!!.

41. i luv this game

42. Is there a way to save the game?

43. I have the answers to all your problems… To get in, the answer is the number 0. from there you must wander along this huge cave/mine/abandoned fortress etc.the answers for all the rest of the riddles are: Firedrake, the letter “R”, egg, Night’s Gale, 400 and 800, Empty Hourglass, Wandering captain, and 7n…The last answer is a little strange but it is true…… And by the way, you are welcome.

44. how do you get past the third riddle?

45. the riddle is easy

46. 0 is the first riddle

47. pirate master // January 5, 2011 at 10:01 pm // Reply

very easy

48. I am stuck where you type in the riddle

49. The S.S. SCOUT! // January 1, 2011 at 5:49 pm // Reply

THAT FIRST RIDDLE IS LIKE…. TRY ING TO OPEN A CAN OF SODA WITH HOCKY GLOVES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. it is very hard !!