The Lost Pirate Cove

No Flash content available

65 Comments on The Lost Pirate Cove

1. disappointed // May 17, 2016 at 10:54 am // Reply

i really want to play this game but the screen goes black and it doesn’t load 😦

2. Puginpajajamas // May 4, 2016 at 5:10 pm // Reply

this game is creepy

3. it wont lode for me

4. this game is maddening

5. Gammer4505 // June 24, 2015 at 12:45 pm // Reply

what is the answer to gentleman Jim?

6. I am stuck on the riddle that you have to solve after the one about Ali Raja being Jolly Roger. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

7. Can anyone tell me what the writings on the wall that you see after you complete the second puzzle means?

8. I beat the game.

9. Where is the pirate wars clue

10. Maybe the reason why u r not having fun is you don’t know about pirates, ships that kind of thing

11. Ugh, guys this does not work

12. what is the answer to “how many pieces of gold would a pirate receive if he or she lost a hand in battle?”

13. risks are great // May 29, 2014 at 3:04 pm // Reply

whats 3!!!!!

14. how many pieces of gold would a pirate receive

15. Answer 1: 0 Answer 2: Fired rake. Worst game ever that never stops

16. googlefunk360 // March 15, 2014 at 5:34 pm // Reply

last riddle is 7 and N

17. this is not fun

18. this game is not that very fun than last time

19. what is the answer to 3?

20. a raja is jolly roger

21. WHERE IS THE EIGHTH PUZZLE?! I’M AT THE PIRATE FORT AND I CAN’T FIND IT!

22. What is the “Yummy thing to eat, but having neither flesh nor bones it will walk on its own”?

23. I have super Mario 3d world

24. boring!

25. WHERE CAN I FIND COINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

26. What is the ship name from these letters

WCPRGA
    dnaniaeitn

27. the last ships name is wandering captain!

28. answer to number 1 is 1

29. it wont load for me

30. dave the brave // December 12, 2013 at 6:11 pm // Reply

The answer to number 2 in 400 800.

31. Dave the brave // December 9, 2013 at 7:32 pm // Reply

The answer to number one is 0

32. awesome gamer // November 29, 2013 at 9:12 pm // Reply

cant beat riddle 2 so hard

33. the cave is so confusing.

34. What's number 1 // November 8, 2013 at 3:35 pm // Reply

What’s number one?

35. what is the first awnser

36. so hard

37. i cant find the mineshaft

38. in real life

39. what is the riddle answer ?

40. one of the ship names is firedrake

41. help on all the ships names!!!!!

42. tough

43. what is the answer to the VERY LAST RIDDLE!!! It’s the one after you collected all 8 peaces and you’re in the secret passage way.

44. i cannotfigure out how to play this!!!

45. need help

46. I finished the game in less than 20 minutes!!!!!!BEAT THAt!!!!

47. hard

48. TusKiller75 // July 29, 2013 at 4:13 pm // Reply

I mapped out the whole cave!