The Lost Pirate Cove

No Flash content available

40 Comments on The Lost Pirate Cove

1. i found the coin in the water, the one in the weird cave,where is the third one!

2. please help! i got all off the eight pieces and went inside the secret opening i found a riddle. wich letter comes next W-L-I-T-S-C please help me!

• Dear 1,
      The answer to your riddle is the 7th word and the first letter. W=Which, L=Letter, I= In, T=This, S=Sequence, C=Comes, and the seventh word Next=N!

3. Super Helpful // September 3, 2010 at 6:28 pm // Reply

I won!! The answers are, in order:0, 400&800, night’s gale, empty hourglass, egg, firedrake, r, jolly roger, and 7n.

4. I got 5 codes and 1 coin and last time i had 2…(I NEED HELP)

5. I won! awesome game!

6. what is the answer to the last riddle?

7. what is the thid one!!!

8. first answer is 0,second answer is firedrake

9. MASTER CHIEF // July 30, 2010 at 10:47 am // Reply

IM STUCK ON THE SHIP NAME

10. MASTER CHIEF // July 30, 2010 at 10:43 am // Reply

WHAT IS THE SHIP NAMW

11. how do i find the third riddle

12. the last thing is to find three coins and play the card memory game

13. you also have to find the secret passage go in two times turn once get the thing in the chest and turn back go all the way through and turn to your right and go one or too times then turn again.

14. all the answers are Wondering Captain, 1, 400 and 800, fire drake, egg, r, Empty Hourglass and i think that’s it.

15. i cant figure out 1

16. i just need a coin so if anyone needs help i can tell it.

17. pedro boy1 // July 24, 2010 at 10:02 am // Reply

I need the answer for riddle 3!

18. what is ehsginglta!!!!!????? help me!!!!!

19. blasterguy // July 9, 2010 at 7:28 am // Reply

what is the answer to the ‘how much gold would apirate get if they lost a hand? how much for an arm?” riddle?

20. Suzuki Boy // July 8, 2010 at 10:34 am // Reply

I can’t solve any riddles, I stink.

21. BUMMED

22. Breeze103 // July 4, 2010 at 3:14 pm // Reply

What do you do when you get to “Rogue’s Gallery”?

23. cassiparov // July 2, 2010 at 7:39 pm // Reply

what is the name of the pirate ship

24. Konai, it’s in the secret passage.I can’t find the last riddle out though.

25. what is the honered lord puzzle????