The Lost Pirate Cove

No Flash content available

837 Comments on The Lost Pirate Cove

1. WHATS THE 400 FOR?!?!

2. laybacklenny // December 27, 2010 at 6:57 am // Reply

very cool, took a bit under an hour to finish, please make more

3. fun but hurts my head :D

4. i am on the third level but can not get it

5. how do you get past the first riddle?

6. I dont know how to stop playing

7. oriiiiiiiiic // December 22, 2010 at 4:49 pm // Reply

0 stars

8. Theres a ton of riddles here and i keep losingtrack

9. whats the seconed pirate ship name the first word is hours

10. how do you get out of the cave?

11. mystery man person // December 18, 2010 at 11:17 am // Reply

verry substantial & mind bogelling game

12. way to hard

13. i got the coin in the water and the coin in the cave. where is the last one?

14. why do i see 400 on a wall?

15. For all of you who are stuck on the first question, it’s 1 because once you put 1 coin in an empty chest, it’s no longer empty.

16. what is the anser for this qusten

17. fusion cheese // November 27, 2010 at 4:17 pm // Reply

I FOUND A 400 SOMEHOW

18. how do u get a coin

19. im so confused what is the first number?

20. what is the pirate’s name?

21. please someone tell me where the riddle in the abandoned pirate fort is

22. HOW DO BEAT THE FIRST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. What is the ships name. I can’t find out what it is. Please reply

24. what is the awnser to get in the cave

25. By the way, thank you muerto

26. i found the coin in the water, the one in the weird cave,where is the third one!

27. please help! i got all off the eight pieces and went inside the secret opening i found a riddle. wich letter comes next W-L-I-T-S-C please help me!

• Dear 1,
      The answer to your riddle is the 7th word and the first letter. W=Which, L=Letter, I= In, T=This, S=Sequence, C=Comes, and the seventh word Next=N!

28. Super Helpful // September 3, 2010 at 6:28 pm // Reply

I won!! The answers are, in order:0, 400&800, night’s gale, empty hourglass, egg, firedrake, r, jolly roger, and 7n.

29. I got 5 codes and 1 coin and last time i had 2…(I NEED HELP)

30. I won! awesome game!

31. what is the answer to the last riddle?

32. what is the thid one!!!

33. first answer is 0,second answer is firedrake

34. MASTER CHIEF // July 30, 2010 at 10:47 am // Reply

IM STUCK ON THE SHIP NAME

35. MASTER CHIEF // July 30, 2010 at 10:43 am // Reply

WHAT IS THE SHIP NAMW

36. how do i find the third riddle

37. the last thing is to find three coins and play the card memory game

38. you also have to find the secret passage go in two times turn once get the thing in the chest and turn back go all the way through and turn to your right and go one or too times then turn again.

39. all the answers are Wondering Captain, 1, 400 and 800, fire drake, egg, r, Empty Hourglass and i think that’s it.

40. i cant figure out 1

41. i just need a coin so if anyone needs help i can tell it.

42. pedro boy1 // July 24, 2010 at 10:02 am // Reply

I need the answer for riddle 3!

43. what is ehsginglta!!!!!????? help me!!!!!

44. blasterguy // July 9, 2010 at 7:28 am // Reply

what is the answer to the ‘how much gold would apirate get if they lost a hand? how much for an arm?” riddle?

45. Suzuki Boy // July 8, 2010 at 10:34 am // Reply

I can’t solve any riddles, I stink.

46. BUMMED

47. Breeze103 // July 4, 2010 at 3:14 pm // Reply

What do you do when you get to “Rogue’s Gallery”?

48. cassiparov // July 2, 2010 at 7:39 pm // Reply

what is the name of the pirate ship

49. Konai, it’s in the secret passage.I can’t find the last riddle out though.

50. what is the honered lord puzzle????

1 7 8 9 10 11 13