Pee Wee’s Reef Rescue

25 Comments on Pee Wee’s Reef Rescue

1. Cool but I like Pee Wees archy better.

2. Hollywood // June 1, 2008 at 1:46 pm // Reply

I got 1350

3. I got 1,500 for a score on my third try.

4. Swift Spec // June 1, 2008 at 9:32 am // Reply

I Don’t like this game it’s not really awsome like runescape!

5. so cool, I would play one-million times,I got 1,080 on my first try!

6. Pretty cool!

7. i got 170

8. why does it always say “New High Score” ? it said that even though i only got 10 points.

9. Aw man… I only got 310 points! :(

10. finland-garry // May 31, 2008 at 2:15 pm // Reply

I really thought this game lots of fun. My first high score on this game was in the thousands. Still, not everyone has an easy time with this game. Here are some tips to get both you and PeeWee to sucess:

-Don’t try any of the fancy suggested cheats to get yourself a win. The cheats aren’t worth it, and certainly don’t work on all machines. (Even if a cheat works on your machine, that’s no reason to use it.)

-Do follow the instructions to get yourself a win. Using a arrow keys correctly is important.

-Do go up to the surface to get air after every two items if you collect them from the surface level of water, or every item if you collect the, from the deep. That way you won’t be caught off guard by the decreasing air level.

Have fun playing!! :)

11. Armadillo Man // May 31, 2008 at 7:48 am // Reply

Pretty cool game, got 270 my first try <(^^<) (>^^)>

12. the guy troop 131 // May 31, 2008 at 12:10 am // Reply

cool but dont like when the garberge reachs the bottom and you cant get it

13. bearkat84 // May 30, 2008 at 8:44 pm // Reply

cool game i love it

14. I got 3510!!!

Beat that!?!

My highscore is new 3510!!!

15. i got 2250 finnaly

16. dragonrider // May 29, 2008 at 9:13 pm // Reply

surfs up dudes its Pee Wee I got 270 points.

17. I like it, but I don’t like two things:

PeeWee’s voice and the whole, “Go Green” thing. I care about the environment, but I HATE the “go green” movement.

18. love guns // May 29, 2008 at 4:52 pm // Reply

1760 on top!

19. when does it end???

cool game thourgh

20. i won first try

21. i like it

22. profclyde // May 29, 2008 at 3:35 am // Reply

Man! Why do I keep forgeting to say this stuff? Sorry bout that. Anyway I GOT 240 ON MY FIRST TRY!!!!

23. profclyde // May 29, 2008 at 3:30 am // Reply

Oh yeah! Dosn’t Pee Wee sound British to you? Is he supposed to sound like that??

24. profclyde // May 29, 2008 at 3:28 am // Reply

Dude! This is awsome! But seriously it’s pretty hard (but in a GOOD way). Totaly awsome overall!

25. i liklok it