Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout

Want more fun? Try Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth, the second game in the series.

50 Comments on Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout

1. its a fun game but i cant get past lev.4

2. Fuzzy Boy 5000 // June 26, 2008 at 9:19 am // Reply

16660!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The boss killed me.

3. Super Smash Man // June 25, 2008 at 10:27 pm // Reply

My high score is 16,460. I got to The Boss. I had all three defensive items, full health, highest gun, and highest ammo. But, he got me in one shot after I hit him twice.

To the guys who say that they clicked and it said they missed, I had they same problem way back with K.A.O.S.. So I clicked twice next time and I got him. Maybe we should try that with The Boss. If somebody beats the game please tell us!

4. AWESO?ME

5. I beat the boss. You need the best gun, armor, the most powerful bullets, the helmet,and the wristwatch thingy

6. I got 16870! This is the best game yet!

7. 2425.

8. This game was easy

9. 16000

10. 19,060

11. 18860 points.

Level 6

Duels Won – Lost 21 – 1

I beat da Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Blue roste15 // June 24, 2008 at 11:36 pm // Reply

i beat it!

16560

1 loss 21 wins

13. Number24 Red // June 24, 2008 at 8:00 pm // Reply

This game is fun!!! 10650

14. Number24 Red // June 24, 2008 at 7:57 pm // Reply

This game is fun !!! 16560

15. tuxedo freak // June 24, 2008 at 7:09 pm // Reply

i got 1140 😦 hard to start but once you get the hang of it it gets ezyer

16. COOLEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!

17. best game in the world!

18. hey TRIUMPHANT RED

no it isn’t I used a laptop

19. Pretty good, I got to the Boss with all the gear, best bullets, best gun, and still couldn’t beat him. Score: 16860

20. 16460!!!! Did not beat the boss.

21. dare devil // June 24, 2008 at 3:17 pm // Reply

i know away to beet the boss use the tik-tok time tinkler.

22. HARD BOSS STAGE

23. Archeoptrix // June 24, 2008 at 10:52 am // Reply

This time I got to fight the boss. He destroyed me with a hit of 150.

24. does not work right on my computer so i dont like it 😦

25. I JUST ONE!!!!!

26. Archeoptrix // June 23, 2008 at 9:43 am // Reply

This is a really good game. I got up to level four before I quit.

27. Good game…yeah, the Boss at the end is rough. 16660.

28. 16560

29. This game is AWSOME! My high score is 12,850. now thats a bunch! It’s not a easy goal eather!

30. ballet freek // June 22, 2008 at 11:47 am // Reply

This is awesome stuff.

31. This game rocks the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

32. TRIUMPHANT RED // June 21, 2008 at 7:11 pm // Reply

I don’t get it. I got to the boss and I lost on the first round even though he has the same gun as I do. Then I tried again and I had all my life left after 3 rounds and the boss barely had any, but on the first shot I died. I agree with bob this game IS jinxed. Anyway I got 16460 and lost 4 duels.

33. What do you’ll buy I can not get that to work

34. This is crazy!!! No one can get past the boss!!! I always have hit him everytime except for when he has twenty points left!!!!!!! I hit the target dead on and it always says I’ve missed! … bob is so right!!!!!!! ‘:(

35. TRIUMPHANT RED // June 21, 2008 at 4:48 pm // Reply

Fun game! But it’s IMPOSSIBLE to do with my laptop computer! =(

36. oh yeah I won!

18860

1 duel lost but I beat the boss

37. This game won’t work for me

38. alien killer // June 21, 2008 at 11:23 am // Reply

awesome. Best game on the site

39. The Helpful Person // June 20, 2008 at 11:01 pm // Reply

Whoa!

I got 12680! (That’s twelve thousand, six hundred and eighty!) How many have got to “The Boss”? I have. ❓ ❓

40. to royal:

try CLICKING on the target.

41. Nevermind, I now know how to play. THIS IZ THE BST GAM IN BL!!!!!!!

42. how do you play?

43. never mind its okay.

44. OMG the last battle, the one with the boss is fixed. First of all, he has super armor and I had the best gun and ammo,and my strongest attack when I was lucky was 60. I usually did 10 or 30 damage. Then, he shoots ONE time and he gives 130 damage! The second time I fight him, I’m pretty good (60 then 10 damage). But my crosshair is almost a perfect bullseye, and it say I MISS?! Then, he gives me 170 damage! And there’s no save option!

45. 16660

46. Awesome! 🙂 😀 😉 👿 😈

47. good game just never use the gun that we dont know what the power level is its like a two.

48. this is pretty cool