Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout

Want more fun? Try Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth, the second game in the series.

25 Comments on Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout

1. asome dude 3 // February 27, 2009 at 4:48 pm // Reply

So fun i made it to level 5, the fish is relllllly hard, I onley hit him once

2. SOLJABOY JR. // February 25, 2009 at 5:53 pm // Reply

IT’S so dang awsome even though myhighest level3

3. i did not like it its kinda hard

4. I agree with Super Shooter, it IS easy exept The Boss. I got 16360!!!!!

5. I always lose battle and never get any credits.

6. yes it is a fun game

7. i beat him

8. I think the boss is too well built. i need to beet him. one time i got a bull’s eye with the best gun and ammunition and it ONLY did 10 damage. then the boss shot me on the edge of the target and i died with 140 damage.WHO AGREES?

9. Not a bad game, but it is kind of hard. I made it to level 5!

10. i got killed by the Boss

11. i can never get past that robot on level 3

12. Why can’t we just shoot them in the head when they don’t expect it?

13. I BEAT IT!!!!!!

14. It is a very fun gam.

15. Anonymous jr. // February 14, 2009 at 12:21 pm // Reply

I got 11460! This game is awesome!

16. Super Shooter // February 14, 2009 at 12:14 pm // Reply

All of them are easy except for The Boss.He beat me 3 times with 1 shot each!!!

17. what the heck on the boss it said i missed it even though it hit it dead on?!!!!???

18. ace of brooklyn // February 13, 2009 at 8:47 pm // Reply

this game is intreguing

19. actually the real problem is the target doesn’t follow the mouse… like, at all.

20. After so much hype, people have overestimated this game.

21. tennis/baseballboy // February 8, 2009 at 4:46 pm // Reply

whatson and kerk, this game is meant to be a traditional Old West shootout with a modern twist. star wars fan, in order to beat “The Boss,” you just can’t miss or be late or else it’s basically game over, because all you have left is wimpy ammo and guns.

23. star wars fan // February 3, 2009 at 2:55 pm // Reply

how do you beat the boss
    the rest are easy

24. Hey, Whatson I so totally agree with you, watchin’ paint dry is way mor entertaining!

25. it doesnt let you buy anything you want