Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout

Want more fun? Try Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth, the second game in the series.

25 Comments on Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout

1. sportcooldj6789 // April 15, 2009 at 4:52 pm // Reply

I think the game is too hard!!!!

2. littlebigplanetfan // April 12, 2009 at 2:21 pm // Reply

this is a hint; buy free gun BUT buy better best bullets buyable at begining at soon ur gonna K.O. enemies!!!!!

3. I beat the Boss!

4. Littlebigplanetfan // April 9, 2009 at 3:38 pm // Reply

how do u buy health?

5. The Master // April 7, 2009 at 6:29 pm // Reply

This game is WAY too easy. I beat it three times in a row. Almost got fried by the boss though.😆

6. The boss is WAY too hard when he defeats you. You cant even get to the target when you face the boss.

7. mrkoolis10 // April 6, 2009 at 8:04 pm // Reply

6190 points
    highest level:5
    duels won 13
    duels lost 3

this is soooo fun

8. i madee it to the boss but i lost

9. I got 18760 points, beat the game, won 21 duels, and lost 0! PERFECT GAME! This game is AWESOME!!! 5 stars.

10. at the beggining ammo’s better

11. boss crusher // March 30, 2009 at 6:24 pm // Reply

i beat the game!!! boss is NOT that hard!

12. Bone Crusher // March 28, 2009 at 4:26 pm // Reply

don’t whear the hat it’s jinkzd

13. DEAD DREAD SPEED // March 28, 2009 at 1:48 pm // Reply

DEAD ON AND THE BOSS KILLED ME

14. Game Review Official // March 27, 2009 at 2:46 pm // Reply

Wierd, yet VERY addciting

15. MADE LEVLE 4

16. NC~All the way // March 26, 2009 at 4:17 pm // Reply

I only beat two people

17. moankey BEEP // March 26, 2009 at 10:11 am // Reply

how u play?

18. i got to beat the eanmy boss

19. >:?L>plp'ol0[i // March 25, 2009 at 8:47 pm // Reply

its awesome

20. i was doing great untill the 5th level and then i failed miserably
    i dont get it though there’s a glitch in the game where sometimes you cant buy a gun even if you had it before and still have enough credits

21. This is the best game on the site!!! The best gun makes a weird noise when you shot someone with it. Otherwise, the best gun is great! I beat the game twice! The game is easy because I play it a lot. There should be more levels though. The secret is when you start the game you should buy better gun. I also beat all the opponents then the boss!(:)

22. I won with a score of 300,000

23. I won 21 duels and lost 2. I beat all the enemies. The boss did not give me any damage. My score was 18960:)

24. I got the best gun

25. I beat nineteen duels

P.S.I beat the game I took no damage while fighting the boss

1 22 23 24 25 26 53