Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout

Want more fun? Try Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth, the second game in the series.

1,396 Comments on Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout

1. Enderman_27 // March 16, 2015 at 3:38 pm // Reply

if you click and drag while shooting you get the bosses in your level FREE!

2. Enderman_27 // March 16, 2015 at 3:35 pm // Reply

i had like a glitch if you click and drag while shooting you get the bosses in your level FREE!

3. the cheeat is // December 29, 2014 at 6:25 pm // Reply

the cheat is hold left mouse ansd u can go out of safe atrea

4. Like tankz and tanks 2 the first one is hard but the second is easy until level 13

5. dkfjlkfgnrskg // November 16, 2014 at 11:45 am // Reply

14980

6. Reply if you think Dredd Speed reminds you of Spaceman Spiff (from Calvin and Hobbes.)

7. The Moderator // August 30, 2014 at 11:48 pm // Reply

Great game. The original. The best. Period.

8. clone unit cc148 // June 5, 2014 at 2:02 pm // Reply

if i could get my hands on the ‘boss’…

9. I just don’t get it… Why do so many people hate this game? It is in my opinion BETTER than defenders of the earth.

10. I got all the upgrades and know a cheat i am unbeatable

11. this is so copied from Dredd Speeds Defenders of the earth

12. 16706 points 20 kills 6 lost ps all on boss 20 duels won

13. Awesom!!!!! I wish they would make a new one

14. Made it to the boss but died tons of points though. If you get to the boss you need to go really fast and hit him.

15. very hard

16. I ran out of credits in the first minute. ):

17. 18860 points
    6th level
    21 won
    1 lost
    EPIC!!!!

18. giggly weirdo // January 3, 2014 at 12:55 pm // Reply

This game was so easy

19. Comared to this, Mouse trap is a breeze

20. 16560 points P.S. is it even possible to beat the “Boss”;:(

21. Captain Weedwacker // October 30, 2013 at 9:34 pm // Reply

Won the whole thing without losing a single duel! Beat that!!!

22. Score 18760, Highest level 6, Duels won 21, Duels lost 0
    Thank you Cheat!

23. I completed the game with 18760 and no hits against beat that wha-hoo

24. 2 words:PLASMA BOLTRONATORS!!!!!!!!!!!

25. defeated Zevv Glowfield with 1 blow!!!!!!!!!!!

26. like it!!

27. captain orange hero // September 1, 2013 at 10:49 pm // Reply

I don’t know why everybody says this is a bad game… not as fun as defenders of the earth but not bad… the glitch is, for those who don’t know, click and drag from the safe zone to anywhere and you can get a head start, actually I don’t think the ammo glitch is real, because the few people who claim to know it won’t tell ;-)…
    p.s. does anyone know how to say Hkingoztaagek gek???? ;-)

28. Captain Orange Hero // August 25, 2013 at 7:37 pm // Reply

I don’t know why everyone says this is a bad game… not as good as defenders of the earth but not bad, anyway the glitch makes it easier… for those who don’t know you have to click in the safe zone and hold while you drag it anywhere on the screen to get a head start… btw I won the game and got a score of 18860… does anyone know how to pronounce hkingoztaagek gek??? ;-)

29. shotgun scout // August 6, 2013 at 5:03 pm // Reply

worst game ever

30. game stinks i dont thnk so

31. irritating

32. this game stinks

33. I love the cheat

34. This game… I-Its really bad!

35. IT CHEATED

36. I won with a score of 13510, only 5 duels lost, 17 duels won and a highest level of level 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. What are the cheats

38. cool game. but it takes to long for the target to come up

39. This game won’t work on kindle fire

40. i love thhe cheats

41. Glitched on me.

42. won4,lost2

43. guy dangerous // February 10, 2013 at 3:48 pm // Reply

A lot of fun but it glitches

44. it is okay. i like it.

45. beat it in 3 min. with 0 losses and 795 coins!

46. This game is… well, I’ll sugarcoat it. IT WAS TERRIBLE!

47. I dident like this game cause you dont get money so ya !

48. real fun do derby town racing