Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout

Want more fun? Try Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth, the second game in the series.

41 Comments on Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout

1. I like the 2nd one better

2. Super girl // July 1, 2010 at 3:00 pm // Reply

i like it better

3. POINTS TOTAL:19260
    HIGHEST LEVEL:6
    DUELS WON:21

Defenders of Earth is waaaaaaaayyyy better…

4. harry potter // June 26, 2010 at 3:27 pm // Reply

i got to the last guy but then i was defeated.AWESOMe GAME!!!!!!!!

5. i beat awsome dudes record won with 100 helth and 8999 credits

6. Almost beat boss!

7. Awesome, but frustrating

8. it’s lousy.

9. I got 18760 points won every battle didn’t die once and had about 800 credits by the end.

10. Fisher 2010 // June 20, 2010 at 12:45 pm // Reply

It’s a fun game

11. i had all health and 496 credits beat that

12. sonicboom // May 27, 2010 at 5:28 pm // Reply

bo-ring!!!!!!!!!!

13. awesome dude // May 22, 2010 at 1:45 pm // Reply

I beat The Boss and won the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had 100 health remaining. Anyone want to beat that? I think i had 392 credits. Tell me if you beat my record.

14. 18960 points, highest level 6, won 21 duels, lost 2. I lost those tho “The Boss” Who got me with a single shot! ACK! I beat him anyway.

15. nyyanks00 // May 19, 2010 at 5:07 pm // Reply

cheat code on ready steady click and hold left mouse and take out of safe area

16. I got to the final stage but I lost:(

17. I just needed to defeat the boss

18. I hade 4 more aliens left and I would have beat it

19. I won! 18760 points, I won 21 duels, lost none. The second one is better though. This one is still fun.

20. five foot three guy // May 3, 2010 at 11:17 am // Reply

everyone else seems to like the second one more but that`s ok i like the second one more anyway too

21. dis game is lame. the computer cheats.>:(

22. Wii miester // April 29, 2010 at 11:30 pm // Reply

Can’t beat the boss……duh

23. i beat the game there is a cheat code to beat a opponent easy while it says ready steady go hold the mouse and move it out of the safe area and it does not say false start.

24. I got to the end but did not win

25. love this game!!!!!!!!!!!