Pee Wee’s Bounce Out Adventure

No Flash content available

66 Comments on Pee Wee’s Bounce Out Adventure

1. Gamerguy063 // April 13, 2014 at 6:19 pm // Reply

Terrible!

2. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS ZOMBOTRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I think I’m speaking for a few of us)

3. bearded dragon 101 // February 18, 2014 at 7:13 pm // Reply

It’s OK.

4. B-O-R-I-N-G

5. I searched up zombotron but it didn’t come up.>:(

6. LAME!!!!

7. WE NEED ZOMBOTRON BACK!!!!!!!!!

8. why did they remove Zombotron this is still a good game though

9. whaaa! so stupid!

10. flame thrower // December 13, 2013 at 1:12 pm // Reply

I’ve seen games like this that are ten times better than this

11. bad I don’t like it it has bad graphics bad programing don’t play this bad game it will make you regret playing it -_-

• Hey you!!! yeah, you flash hawk, boyslife having bad graphics is their thing and this game is better than you think

12. boring

13. 304! beat that.

14. didn’t even work on my computer!! i totally hate it!!

15. Dude Awesome // December 8, 2013 at 2:13 pm // Reply

I got a 95

16. i hate this game

17. Zombotron was NOT “violent”!

18. Zombotron is a game they replaced with this lame game

19. why did they make this 0/10 game? it stinks!!!

20. what’s Zombotron?

21. BORING! There is a glitch as well as the powerups don’t work!!!!! I wish they will come out with a second Dark Dungeon!

22. What the heck happend to ZOMBOTRON

23. what is zombotron

24. Mr. Hampstaman // November 8, 2013 at 12:50 pm // Reply

This game actually was here awhile ago, I don’t know why they took it down and decided to upload it now, but I love this game! It’s way better than Zombotron!

25. captain orange hero // November 7, 2013 at 10:39 pm // Reply

WHAT THE HECK IS ZOMBOTRON???

26. level 8 baby 236 points

27. THIS IS THE MOST CORNIEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED.

28. Terrible…

29. doctor who obsessed // November 2, 2013 at 11:05 am // Reply

This is DUMB!!!! The power-ups don’t do anything,the graphics are terrible on my computer and I can play the same game in better graphics on any site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. i don’t really like this game

31. what is zombietron? iv’e never see zombietron or this game before???? 😦

32. Captain Weedwacker // October 30, 2013 at 8:13 pm // Reply

Kind of boring. Zombotron was better.

33. I agree with legobear and DementedGenius. This is boring and it’s a total copy of atari breakout!

34. love this game thankyou boyslife

35. I think they removed Zombotron because of the violence. Killing the zombies and all. Man, I loved that game.

36. Maybe they got rid of Zombotron because people thought it was “too violent,” so they replaced it with this game.

37. cool game

38. agreed

39. yeah!!!

40. godsbeleiver5 // October 27, 2013 at 1:22 pm // Reply

love this game

41. great game

42. Was this game always here? I don’t remember it.

43. 184 i liked zombotron better, why did they get rid of it? i beat that game

44. DementedGenius888 // October 25, 2013 at 6:13 pm // Reply

This is boring, what happened to Zombietron? It disappeared!

45. Confused Guy // October 25, 2013 at 5:28 pm // Reply

What on Earth?

46. First commenter... // October 25, 2013 at 4:45 pm // Reply

This is new…

47. wheres zombotron ?

48. This game is okay, but why did they replace Zombotron with this? Zombotron was so much better…