Codemaster: Code Maker

25 Comments on Codemaster: Code Maker

1. Mr. Ninja Kid // May 12, 2007 at 10:26 pm // Reply

Awesome! (It works, too!)😉

2. really long names // May 12, 2007 at 6:31 pm // Reply

this game involves a lot of typing! to much typing!😦 it’s true!😉

3. bghlrft07 // May 8, 2007 at 4:17 pm // Reply

i dont like it

4. and uhhh tell me what to decode

5. i like this game decode 1997 and it will take u to a sceneit game

6. cubscout52 // May 5, 2007 at 11:57 am // Reply

Decode this under The number 7777: Epp gyf wgsyxw, csy vsgo!!

7. I dont like it that much:(
    😦 just kiding I love it:) 😆

8. it is awesome i tricked my teacher with it

9. chealsea Alabama

my friend tyler likes the game to

10. this is the best game ever ps.like your jacket

11. thanks, otrater88! I think i get it, it’s like one of those coding machines where a little thing speins and connects with another thing( In this case the number and two random letters) creating the code.

12. LIKE UM THIS IS SO WHATS THE WORD… COOL NO THATS NOT IT OH YA! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

13. whoever blah is, even though i’m not the creator i think i discovered their secret !

instead of using a special coding sequence they probaly rely on the number pattern ( the 4 digit number ) and a disc like sequene of th alphabet.

14. STUPENDUS !

15. it, isn’t that much of a code! Some of the coded letters stand for more then one letter! In mine, D stood for A and N, it BUGS ME!!!

16. a very good at cheating gamer // April 7, 2007 at 2:45 pm // Reply

Me two well……..I do get it it just decodes my message into another code and when I decode that one it gives me the origianal code!

17. wow!

18. arigirlsrock // April 5, 2007 at 7:03 pm // Reply

um… i dont get it and it isnt cooperating with me!!!!!!

19. Wahlanater // April 4, 2007 at 4:04 pm // Reply

Yo this is awesome dude!

20. COOL!!

21. captain spock // April 3, 2007 at 7:14 pm // Reply

Out of this world…..

22. I think it’s wierd!!!!!!!!

23. KITTYKITTY // March 31, 2007 at 3:38 pm // Reply

CATS’ MEOW

24. Please just play the GAME!!!!!!

25. coooooooooool!