Codemaster: Code Maker

191 Comments on Codemaster: Code Maker

1. I love this thing!

2. kuul….i can give this to all my friends

3. it is osum so kooll evrywon will like it

4. it rooks evrywon will like it!!!!!!

5. Hey PIZZA, how do we fight for it?

6. Lighting Mcqueen // July 18, 2007 at 9:07 am // Reply

You`re right SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ALL BOYS ON THIS SITE GET ALL GIRL`S OFF THIS BOY SITE!!!!!!!!!!

8. cuteeeeeeeeee // July 11, 2007 at 4:32 pm // Reply

I JUST READ kdogs SAYING IT SAYS NO GIRLS I AM A GIRL BUT I AM ON MY COMPUTER AND MY SISTER IS IN ALABAMA AND SHE GETS ON THIS WIBSITE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHA lol (LOOK UNDER THIS ONE I AM THERE TTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9. astrodog100 // June 30, 2007 at 5:57 pm // Reply

Awesome. That was awesome.

10. “I made a code for my mommy.”

That’s Nice.

11. booger-head(the boy scout) // June 20, 2007 at 8:17 pm // Reply

this game rocks!!!

12. yeah no girls on a guys site

13. decode this!!!

YOHI. TVUPI’ LZBPCP GOACQS. S’T WDANDG. LJO.1234

14. guys we have two girls on this page . wowgirl and arigirlsrock.

THIS IS A BOY’S WEBSITE. my other comments on this stuff is on ballon shot. guys don’t let girls on our website. fight for this.

15. decode this my name=2112:vqm op zajo

16. Jedi Master Dude // June 10, 2007 at 6:50 am // Reply

This game is cool!

17. Lightning Mcqueen // June 7, 2007 at 10:13 am // Reply

I made a code for my mommy.

18. jbescouter // June 5, 2007 at 4:02 pm // Reply

I don’t exactly have someone to send this to

19. My name is…code: 2223:XIAS! CQQC RB OIAJ…

20. Deathknight // May 31, 2007 at 4:29 pm // Reply

Hey if any of you guys want to know what this says you’ll have to decode!!!! at id code 9789 BLL PJTIY XYMXAH LVSR Q APMUT HVY IIU AIUM NUGULLL QLBBHKKA HVH UX XUI CQST OUXF DLGB PB QLNWZ!! MZA HEIZXVL!!!!!!!!

21. gnirob!!!!! i knith ti si oot hcum gnipyt.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. BananaHead // May 27, 2007 at 6:16 pm // Reply

I like it!!!

23. it’s cool because you can make people decode it and then send one back to you!.

24. interesting

25. 3bingbing // May 15, 2007 at 7:43 pm // Reply

not bad!

26. Mr. Ninja Kid // May 12, 2007 at 10:26 pm // Reply

Awesome! (It works, too!) ;)

27. really long names // May 12, 2007 at 6:31 pm // Reply

this game involves a lot of typing! to much typing! :( it’s true! ;)

28. bghlrft07 // May 8, 2007 at 4:17 pm // Reply

i dont like it

29. and uhhh tell me what to decode

30. i like this game decode 1997 and it will take u to a sceneit game

31. cubscout52 // May 5, 2007 at 11:57 am // Reply

Decode this under The number 7777: Epp gyf wgsyxw, csy vsgo!!

32. I dont like it that much:(
    :( just kiding I love it :) :lol:

33. it is awesome i tricked my teacher with it

34. chealsea Alabama

my friend tyler likes the game to

35. this is the best game ever ps.like your jacket

36. thanks, otrater88! I think i get it, it’s like one of those coding machines where a little thing speins and connects with another thing( In this case the number and two random letters) creating the code.

37. LIKE UM THIS IS SO WHATS THE WORD… COOL NO THATS NOT IT OH YA! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

38. whoever blah is, even though i’m not the creator i think i discovered their secret !

instead of using a special coding sequence they probaly rely on the number pattern ( the 4 digit number ) and a disc like sequene of th alphabet.

39. STUPENDUS !

40. it, isn’t that much of a code! Some of the coded letters stand for more then one letter! In mine, D stood for A and N, it BUGS ME!!!

41. a very good at cheating gamer // April 7, 2007 at 2:45 pm // Reply

Me two well……..I do get it it just decodes my message into another code and when I decode that one it gives me the origianal code!

42. wow!

43. arigirlsrock // April 5, 2007 at 7:03 pm // Reply

um… i dont get it and it isnt cooperating with me!!!!!!

44. Wahlanater // April 4, 2007 at 4:04 pm // Reply

Yo this is awesome dude!

45. COOL!!

46. captain spock // April 3, 2007 at 7:14 pm // Reply

Out of this world…..

47. I think it’s wierd!!!!!!!!

48. KITTYKITTY // March 31, 2007 at 3:38 pm // Reply

CATS’ MEOW

49. Please just play the GAME!!!!!!

50. coooooooooool!