Codemaster: Code Maker

191 Comments on Codemaster: Code Maker

1. name is to hard to read // December 2, 2009 at 1:24 pm // Reply

not fun, but useful

2. i don’t like

3. I agree with A.J.,even though he spelled “very” wrong.

4. I don’t like it.

5. cool!!

6. so vaery cool

7. Not so cool

8. cool man cool

9. this is so cool

10. so cool

11. No gps man says // August 25, 2009 at 6:27 am // Reply

rocken out loud try this #6529 (code below)
    ZVH KBGZ NIGHG URVH GKFA? DBW FLSZ OAGHF? BI VDP NIGH PHWE BVME WQCMKBG XQDA! ECR’V IXAG RKFYL!!!!!

12. I think its awesome! Its like some thing the FBI use! but i cant figure out ID numbers. :D

13. Jman, you are 100% correct. :-)

14. boyslifefan101 // July 18, 2009 at 7:02 pm // Reply

great game! the codes are fun to play with. one of the best games!

15. this is the best

16. This game is SUPER cool. Maybe you guys could make a poke’mon game some time. Any ways its SUPER cool!

17. mr. science // June 24, 2009 at 5:38 am // Reply

i love this game! it is cool!

18. it is awsome

19. It’s me Mario and I a-like this game.

20. this is tooo cool to be a game

21. chocobunny5 // June 13, 2009 at 9:39 am // Reply

This is off da HOOK!

22. starwarsminifan // June 4, 2009 at 3:45 pm // Reply

OK.
    Not the best game though.

23. super luigi // June 3, 2009 at 11:28 pm // Reply

this is so awsome

24. jman i decoded your code

25. your right Jman!!

26. I liked it.

27. i can tell you, SuperW. It goes like this. you type in the code (just a random #) and type your message. then click continue 2 times and finally select print, if you have a printer, of course.

28. This is so cool!!! I’m going to use this with my friends! :D

29. head of the pack // March 30, 2009 at 3:37 am // Reply

this is the coolest!!!!

30. Here is a code: The number is 5421 MAO’X YPWO XE LIUXBTV! SU KZG JMVUB CD YLWU FAVKRTD NATJ. Try to figure out what is says!! :D

31. That is AWESOME!!!! I love it!

Boy’s Life rules!!! :)

32. This is a sweet game!

33. Great! decode mesage #2923.

34. the numbers are to tell the computer site which code to use

35. Codebreaker901 // March 21, 2008 at 5:42 pm // Reply

Awesome just awesome

36. This is simply awesome! It is just like in a spy base camp we have this encode and decode machine. Absolutely supper for boy scouting espionage games.

37. WHERE IS THE GAME?!? I CAN’T FIND IT ON YOUR WEB-SITE!!!

38. :mrgreen: cool!!!

39. It’s the best thing (game) that’s out there. I don’t play games a lot, but it’s the best game out there. Keep up the good work!!! If you charged $.01 per game played, you’d be a multi-millionaire!!!!!

Thanks to all the team of Boy’s Life!

Jrocket35

40. This is great, please make more games like this!

41. Bragoon the Otter // November 4, 2007 at 5:03 pm // Reply

What’s with the 4-digit ID code?

42. pretty cool

43. pikachu looks like this

44. I can’t type anything!!!!

45. what is this

46. no name dude // October 9, 2007 at 8:32 pm // Reply

i think this is cool

47. ninjadude1001 // October 1, 2007 at 8:56 pm // Reply

love this!

48. ninjadude1001 // October 1, 2007 at 8:56 pm // Reply

Sweet!

49. this is hard

50. I don’t get this game could somebody tell me how to play?

1 2 3 4