Codemaster: Code Maker

26 Comments on Codemaster: Code Maker

1. I love this thing!

2. kuul….i can give this to all my friends

3. it is osum so kooll evrywon will like it

4. it rooks evrywon will like it!!!!!!

5. Hey PIZZA, how do we fight for it?

6. Lighting Mcqueen // July 18, 2007 at 9:07 am // Reply

You`re right SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ALL BOYS ON THIS SITE GET ALL GIRL`S OFF THIS BOY SITE!!!!!!!!!!

8. cuteeeeeeeeee // July 11, 2007 at 4:32 pm // Reply

I JUST READ kdogs SAYING IT SAYS NO GIRLS I AM A GIRL BUT I AM ON MY COMPUTER AND MY SISTER IS IN ALABAMA AND SHE GETS ON THIS WIBSITE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHA lol (LOOK UNDER THIS ONE I AM THERE TTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9. astrodog100 // June 30, 2007 at 5:57 pm // Reply

Awesome. That was awesome.

10. “I made a code for my mommy.”

That’s Nice.

11. booger-head(the boy scout) // June 20, 2007 at 8:17 pm // Reply

this game rocks!!!

12. yeah no girls on a guys site

13. decode this!!!

YOHI. TVUPI’ LZBPCP GOACQS. S’T WDANDG. LJO.1234

14. guys we have two girls on this page . wowgirl and arigirlsrock.

THIS IS A BOY’S WEBSITE. my other comments on this stuff is on ballon shot. guys don’t let girls on our website. fight for this.

15. decode this my name=2112:vqm op zajo

16. Jedi Master Dude // June 10, 2007 at 6:50 am // Reply

This game is cool!

17. Lightning Mcqueen // June 7, 2007 at 10:13 am // Reply

I made a code for my mommy.

18. jbescouter // June 5, 2007 at 4:02 pm // Reply

I don’t exactly have someone to send this to

19. My name is…code: 2223:XIAS! CQQC RB OIAJ…

20. Deathknight // May 31, 2007 at 4:29 pm // Reply

Hey if any of you guys want to know what this says you’ll have to decode!!!! at id code 9789 BLL PJTIY XYMXAH LVSR Q APMUT HVY IIU AIUM NUGULLL QLBBHKKA HVH UX XUI CQST OUXF DLGB PB QLNWZ!! MZA HEIZXVL!!!!!!!!

21. gnirob!!!!! i knith ti si oot hcum gnipyt.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. BananaHead // May 27, 2007 at 6:16 pm // Reply

I like it!!!

23. it’s cool because you can make people decode it and then send one back to you!.

24. interesting