Codemaster: Code Maker

191 Comments on Codemaster: Code Maker

1. Awesome but has a few bugs

2. the_dragon1213 // December 17, 2013 at 9:11 pm // Reply

awesome game

3. test test test test test test test.

4. I HAVENT PLAYED IT YET,BUT I WILL….not today though…

5. This game is so fun!!! My best friend, semi-best friend, and I send messages to each other every day!!!!!!!!

6. so boring…

7. confusing

8. Please,tell me how the code works!!!

9. CHUCK NORRIS // January 26, 2013 at 5:56 pm // Reply

5678

10. 1999

11. TYPE 9999 NOW!!!

12. the code is 1999

13. i love this game. it teaches future agents!

14. this game is useless

15. The randomize program is obviously in use. the computer see’s the number and letter and knows what to set to.

16. I LOVE DIS GAME

17. its a cool thing to do if you have something that you want only one person to know

18. How do you play???

19. awsome

20. I put stuff in code then email it to my sister

21. well I FOR ONE THINK THIS GAME IS FUN! me and my brother send back and forth messages on email to decode and we think it’s awesome!

22. legolandlover56 // April 4, 2011 at 8:00 pm // Reply

can not find out how to do it and i am a master at cp and this is like trying to eat atoms with out geting shoked!

23. this is a useless game why would they even put it on boys life?

24. I agree with nobody and bigguy.

25. The Fireball2 // December 28, 2010 at 8:31 am // Reply

THE BEST GAME EVER!

26. i dont get it

27. I made up my own code;]

28. soccerlover3 3000 // October 13, 2010 at 8:43 pm // Reply

i love this game its cool

29. huh? I don’t get the game.

30. i think they use the numbers to count forward

31. same as dexx

32. This could be useful!

33. yo im cool // April 25, 2010 at 8:44 am // Reply

enter 8666 for the id code

34. This, pa, game, pa, is, pa, really, pa, boring, pa. I bet you can crack that code.

35. hgxgdfghggh // March 10, 2010 at 7:43 pm // Reply

i bet they put in random letters

• How do you decode it if it is randomn numbers there has to be some kind of alpha-numeral algorithm from the ID code for the program to use for decoding. -> just to be snarky DUH!!!

36. I dont get it

37. Some lame dude // March 1, 2010 at 2:12 pm // Reply

AWESOME GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. Hey! I thought this game was awesome!!!!!!!

39. why do they have a boring game on a fun website.

40. this is the worst game ever

41. me and my buds use this to email each other in code.

42. boring

43. Boo! My printer didn`t print. Well the game was cool!!

44. I have 1 word for you,